Chapter 5

Dear Diary

Friday. Thank god. I have my detention today kms😑🔫 but then tomorrow it's Zayn's party where Louis will be. He updated his profile picture to him and Eleanor at a wedding and I've never been so heart broken. Niall's still gonna try and get with her but I don't think that she'll spread her legs anytime soon. Anyway I gotta go to school

-H X

I grabbed a black jumper with black ripped skinny jeans, I styled my hair before I went downstairs and grabbed some toast.

"Morning sweetheart." Mum smiles at me.

"Morning mum." I kiss her cheek.

I sit down at the table and Gemma comes in sitting beside me.

"Morning Gems." I smile.

"Morning Haz. Liam picking you up?" She asks eating her cereal.

"Yeah." I say eating some toast.

Once I had finished my toast I said goodbye and waited outside for Liam. His car pulled up in front of my house, I went and jumped inside.

He drove us to Niall's and he jumped in, we listened to the radio until Liam parked in school.

"Niall Alyssa's coming over." I say to him quickly.

"Hey babe." She says pecking Niall's lips.

"Hey." Niall flashed a fake smile at her.

I walked away from them and over to my locker, I opened it exchanging the books I had for my History books. I shut my locker and saw Zayn with Louis and Eleanor.

Seeing the way she had her hand clutched in Louis made me so jealous and upset, I wanted that to be me so badly. I sighed and slouched to registration, I sat at my usual table waiting for Niall.

He came in a few minutes later with Alyssa tightly, I saw Holly's eyes widen and then turn into a glare. Niall saw as well because he smirked bringing Alyssa over to our table.

"So baby wanna come over to mine after school?" Alyssa squeaked touching Niall's neck.

"Sure." Niall said trying to move away from her.

"Oh and next Wednesday were going shopping together to-" she was cut off by Niall.

"I have tutoring on Wednesdays." Niall says.

"With who?" Alyssa raised an eyebrow.

"Eleanor Calder."

"Niall that's not far! Your blowing me off to spend time with another girl." She swats Niall's arm.

"It's not my fault I'm shit at maths." He retorts.

The bell rings finally letting us leave, I speed away from Niall and Alyssa who were still arguing. I get to History, I take my seat which was beside Niall and luckily Alyssa was far away.

"How much longer are you gonna be dating her? I don't know how much longer I can stick squeaky voice." I laugh and he joins in.

"Hopefully not much longer. I see Holly getting jealous." He smirks.

The rest of the day pretty much flew by until I was saying goodbye to Niall and Liam and walking to detention.

I got to the room and strolled in, I say in the very back row 2 seats to the left. I sit drumming my fingers against the desk, I kept letting eyes wander around the room.

The door clicked open, I suspected it was probably just the teacher, I looked over and my eyes widened. It was Louis, he sent me a small smile as he shut the door, behind him and looked around for somewhere to sit.