Dele Alli

- opposites.

The final whistle blows and you watch as only Ajax fans were chanting. The crowds start to fade, you see how defeated the Spurs players where as they left the pitch. Your heart ached for the disappointed look on Dele's face, even thought you was very conflicted on attending the game you know you had to be there to support your boyfriend. You waited a few minutes before making your ways toward the locker room, you gave sympathy smiles to all the Spurs players as you tried your best to console them all. You assured them that the second leg would be a lot better, they smiled at your motivation and thanked you.

Dele finally comes out but he walks straight past you. You was confused, but you quickly followed him.

"Dele, DeLE- hey?" You call but his AirPods were blocking you out. You finally managed to stop in front of him, a look of disgust on his face. His rude face resembling the ones he throws on the pitch when he's mad. You tried to touch him but he was quick to shrug you off. "What do you want?" He finally speaks out, you took a step back and furrowed your brows.

"I- I just wanted to check up on you."

"Why? So you can rub it in my face 'Oooo Spurs lost, oooo they couldn't even score against Ajax'" he mimicked. "I don't even know why you're here, probably didn't want us to win huh? You are a gunner after all, not wanting us to be better than Arsenal, i bet this game made you so happy. Right?" He rants, tears quickly brimmed your eyes and you tried so hard to calm yourself.

"Dele- I- Is that what you think of me? Not wanting you to succeed because of our different teams. I might not be a Spurs fan, but i'm a supporter of you. I want nothing more than to see you win wherever you play, but if that's what you think off me, i'll make my own way home and we should probably stay away from one another. It's clearly not working" and with that you make your exit, tears falling uncontrollably as you almost run to get the bus. You couldn't believe what he had said to you, but you was more shocked at your decision to break up. You knew supporting rival clubs would cause problems, but they were usually solvable.

You eventually made it home and you almost turned back when you seen Dele's car in the driveway. You carefully opened the door and you was suddenly you're bombarded by Dele.

"Y/N, I'm so so sorry, please don't go" he says, his voice sounded rough, his face mirrored yours. Bloodstained eyes, dried tears and a little puffy nose. You let him drag you to sit down, he nervously moves his legs, as you fidget with your hands.

"I'm sorry" you both say at the same time, a nervous chuckle follows.

"I shouldn't have spoken to you like that Y/N. I just couldn't believe we'd lost the game, we just blew our chance. You shouldn't be the one getting shouted at,  sorry for making you feel terrible, i love how much you support and follow me" he wraps his hands around yours, tears finally slipping through but Dele's quick to wipe them away.

"I'm sorry too, i didn't mean what i said about leaving, i was just hurt and shocked by what you said as i want nothing but the best for you Del. We both reacted wrong" you say a small smile quickly appearing on your face. You give him another hug and his hands find your cheeks, you slowly lean in as your eyes flicked between him and his friends. Your lips finally touch, soft and warm. You smile into the kiss forehead leant on his.

"Next time i'm like that just tell me to fuck off" he says, you couldn't help but laugh at his suggestion.

"Nah i'll just tell you i'm riding with Winks" his face quickly turning from smiley to alert, making you laugh even more.

"Hahaha, you're so funny" he rolls his eyes.

"You're surprised?" You roll your eyes back and giggle.

Everything was back to normal, at last.