Reiss Nelson

- we meet again.

(smut) ooops- enjoy;)

"Are you ready to go?" Jadon shouted at you through the bathroom door while you were still fixing your make-up, your hair was now done beautiful, a necklace around your neck and lovely matching earrings. "ALMOST" You look at yourself in the mirror one last time, patting the creases in your dress before getting your heels and making your way downstairs.

"Can you zip me up?" You asked Jadon and turned around, Jadon zipping your dress up and fixing your hair so it flowed against your back again. "Now I'm ready." You said after grabbing your bag from the table. "Lets go then" Jadon said and guided you to his car, the sight of your best friend in a suit was still very weird to you, not used to seeing Jadon all up dressed up nice and fancy.

The venue for the charity event was gorgeous, decorated like it was a party hosted by the royals, it made you feel so out of place, you was just a simple girl accompanying her footballer friend. At least you knew a few other guests, some of Jadon's friends you'd met at parties he hosted, and people you got to know during your relationship with Reiss.

Reiss. Oh how you was hoping you wouldn't bump into him tonight, the break-up still a fresh wound on your heart and seeing him would bring you right back to the start. You knew he would be here, you were just hoping you wouldn't have to speak to him, even as far as telling Jadon to keep his distance from his best friend a little so you wouldn't have to stress about engaging into a conversation with your ex.

"Hey Y/N, how've you been?" Leah's voice made you turn around, the girl stood smiling at you engulfing you into a hug. You'd met Leah on multiple occasions before, usually for U21 matches where both Reiss and Tammy played. "Hi, I'm alright" you said as you returned the hug. You and Leah were catching up a bit while Jadon decided to chat to Reiss.

"So who are you here with?" Reiss asked Jadon, even though he knew deep down you'd be here with him. When Jadon confirmed it by saying your name Reiss' eyes instantly scanned the room looking for you. An instant smile on his face when he seen you, a smile on your face as you spoke to Leah. Reiss' smile quickly turned to a frown when he seen someone else approaching you, the guy's hand on your waist as he leaned in to place a kiss on your cheek, anger and jealousy instantly started to boil inside Reiss.

"Hi Trent" you said shyly when the scouser came to talk to you, nothing more than a friendly conversation as you talked about the season and discussed his upcoming matches. Whilst you was talking to Trent you could feel someone's eyes on you, a stare burning into your back making you feel extremely uncomfortable. You tried so hard to stop yourself turning round, not wanting to look too nervous until Leah turned in to whisper something in your ear.

"Reiss has been staring at you for a few minutes now" she said softly, your eyes widening as your cheeks turned red, not knowing what to do as you tried to look relaxed and natural. You weren't paying attention to Trent anymore, not having heard a word he said. He awkwardly excused himself after noticing and left you and Leah alone.

The moment Reiss saw Trent leave he took his chance, leaving Tammy and Jadon alone with saying a word as he walked over to you, grabbing your wrist and pulling you with him. "Tammy wants to talk to you Leah" he said before walking away with you, Leah following the two of you with her eyes whilst in complete and utter shock over what just happened.

"Reiss stop, what are you doing?" Reiss didn't answer as he pulled you into one of the bathrooms with him, quickly locking the door before finally making eye contact with you. "What are you doing?" you asked again, your voice a lot softer this time than before. Reiss looked into your eyes, his stare so intense it almost made your body shake with nerves.

"I don't like to see other people flirting with my girl" he growled. You frowned and was about to ask him what he meant, but then you quickly realised he must have been talking about Trent. "Reiss I-I Trent wasn't flirting with me" you said. "And i don't know if you remember or not, but i'm not your girl anymore" It hurt you a lot to say the last part, but it was the truth. Reiss sighed and looked down at the floor before looking into your eyes. "Don't say what" he almost whispered. Seeing you again made him regret the break-up more than ever, all he wanted was you back. You bit your lip, something you always did when you got nervous and Reiss knew it, but this time it seemed to do a lot more to him than it should have. He stared at your lips while slowly leaning in, your breath hitched as you knew what was coming next. Your eyes closing as you anticipated his lips on yours.

And then there they were, Reiss' soft and plump lips pressed against yours as he grabbed your waist to deepen the kiss. Naturally your arms wrapped around his neck, your fingers softly scratching at his skin while your tongues connected.

"Take your clothes off" Reiss said as he pulled away, your eyes almost instantly widening as you tried to find the words to say. "We can't do that here!" You tried to argue with him, Reiss just shook his head. "Yes we can princess" he lifted you up and placed you on the sink as he pulled your dress up to your waist. He quickly pushed your legs apart and stood in-between them, his fingers grabbing your chin as he quickly placed his lips back on yours, this time a lot more heater and quicker than before. Your legs wrapped around his waist to pull him closer, your hands working to take his jacket off quickly pulling his shirt out of his pants. Your hands fell cold against his skin, but Reiss loved the intimacy, something he'd missed and craved a lot.

You were starting to get impatient and quickly unbuttoned his pants, a sudden boost off confidence as you pulled away to look Reiss in his eyes, a smirk on your lips. "Is this what you wanted?" You winked as you pushed his pants down. Reiss' eyes darkened as he roughly pushed your panties down before pulling you closer to the edge of the sink, your legs wrapping around him as he slipped into you. A loud gasp left your mouth at the feeling of Reiss stretching you out again, a feeling you weren't used to anymore but it felt incredible. You tried to stop yourself from moaning but Reiss made you feel so good it was impossible, Reiss having to cover your mouth with his hand to keep you quiet.

"Shh baby, don't make a sound" Reiss whispered into your ear as he continued to thrust into you. He quickly turned you around, bending you over the sink before going back to fuck you. "Mmm look at yourself baby, look at me fucking you from behind." He softly whispered pulling on your hair to make you look up into the mirror, the sight of Reiss slamming into you from behind brining you closer to the edge. You needed Reiss' fingers and you reached your high, a loud whimper leaving your mouth as your legs started shaking. Reiss held you tightly to stop you from falling, his strong arms around you as he came inside you while groaning your name. He slowly pulled out and quickly pulled your panties back up, his cum instantly soaking the fabric.

"Keep it like that all night" he whispered in your ear before helping you get presentable again, the two of you quickly leaving the bathroom hand in hand. Trying to process what just happened, ignoring the questioning looks from Leah and Jadon and mingling in conversation like nothing happened, although the way Reiss was smirking at you all night, it kinda gave it away.