Mason Mount

- first time*

'come round i'm bored.'

The text popped up on your phone as you sat at home lounging around watching Netflix. You'd both been friends for ages now, the two of you always flirtatious but it was nothing more than flirting, always being teased by people about your friendship being so touchy-feely.

'be there in 10 x'

You quickly replied, spraying yourself with perfume, grabbing your phone and keys and heading straight out the door towards his house. He only lived around the corner so the car journey was extremely short, consisting of sing-alongs to his favourite songs.

He was waiting at the door for you as your car pulled up, leant against the door frame in his signature grey joggers and a tight, white t-shirt, his brown hair a mess pointing in different directions, slight dark circles under his eyes as his lips spread into a smile. He looked handsome, you couldn't deny that. He smelt like his infamous cologne as he greeted you with a hug, tucking his head into your neck like he always did, feeling so familiar, so homely. "Hi babe" the nickname made your heart flutter, even thought you knew it meant nothing to him.

"Hi" you replied back with a smile, looking up as you examined his face, his eyebrows raising with his smile as his eyes crinkled. He lead you into the all familiar house, beer bottles perched on the kitchen unit as r reached over to grab one. "Want one?" "um yeah sure" he knew you weren't a huge drinker, not one to get drunk enough to not remember the night. The two of you had been spending more time together since his recent split, you where his release in a way, the only person who would sit and listen to him for hours while he ranted on about how she only wanted him for his money, that once she got her lips done, and the nose job she was no longer interested.

"I miss the sex though" he blurted out as he paced around the kitchen, a few drinks in, the filter on his mouth long gone as he spilt the truth, once again moaning about his ex, like always. "You can't just hold onto someone because the sex is good" you explained to him but his typical horny brain was having none of it. "Oh yes you can Y/N" he laughed at himself, smirk on his face as you looked at him completely lost, his body was a lot closer to you now, you could almost feel his heat, as he looked at you with intense eyes, making your tummy feel funny. "Who would want that?" you asked, unsure as to why you'd only want someone for their body, not their love.

"Baby girl...." you shivered at the name as he came closer, looking into his deep brown eyes as he looked right back at you licking his lips. "...i think you'd understand if you tried" his face was close to yours as he smirked whispering into your ear, breath tickling your skin, the small stubble on his chin scratching you softly. "Mason" you stated his name, the easiest name for you to say, you wasn't sure why you was moaning it, not sure what the next move would be. "Y/N" he replied back as his hands fiddled with the bottom of your top, lifting it up just enough for his hands to travel underneath touching your bare skin. It all happened so quickly, in a tipsy haze, as your body caved into his touches, wether it was the alcohol in your system or just your own will realising how much you needed him, how you've always needed him, either way you enjoyed what was happening.

His hands where now burning your skin, every touch becoming less and less innocent as you moaned slightly at the grip he had on your body, slow kisses trailing down your neck along your collarbones, leaving a damp trail and small red marks. "Up" he motioned for you to jump up and wrap your legs around his waist, his hands resting on your bum as the kisses never stopped, him slowly carrying you up the stairs.

You reached his bedroom, fumbling through the door, nearly tripping over a pair of shoes scattered on the floor. He laid you down on the bed, the sheets moulding your body, his eyes dark with lust, you'd never seen this side to him, but god it was turning you on, as he crawled into between your legs, resting them on his shoulders as he looked up at you as a sign to continue, and you knew you should've left it there but somehow yourself nodding erratically.

The room filled with moans, as he showed you how good sex could be, your previous partners coming nowhere near as close to his abilities. Your long acrylic nails scratched down his back as he told you how good you felt, what a good girl you was. It shocked you that somehow you had ended up in this situation, your best friend telling you to man his name louder.

"Wow" you both lay out of breath, chests rising and falling, the loss of contact making you feel cold. "That was incredible Y/N" you could hear the cockiness in his voice, the 'i told you so' tone, but now where does your friendship go from here?

All your questions went unanswered in the morning as you woke up to an empty bed, a note on the pillow scribbled out in a rush reading; 'at training see u soon x' showing yourself out the house you quickly traveled home, wondering how 'soon' he meant, as you expected to feel a sense of shame and disgust in yourself, but the emotions weren't there. You felt good, really good, like you could do it all again...

-AN:
*would you guys like a part 2?
- potential 7 parts to this little series