Mason Mount

- revenge is best served cold.
*part four.

Two can play this game Mason..

Revenge. Petty maybe, completely deserved. Your eyes were still on him and this random girl, whose name you can guarantee he didn't know. The name you defiantly didn't want to know. Who does he think he is? Inviting you out, for him to ignore you and grind himself down on another girl? Dickhead.

Your brain ticked as you ripped your eyes from him and scanned the room, Ben stood next to you completely silent, stirring the straw around his drink awkwardly, not knowing what to do or what to say. Then before you knew what you was doing your body was moving you away from Ben and over to someone else.

"I'll be back later" you said as you walked away. Your heels clicking on the floor, hips swaying as you made your way over to the mysterious young man. The dress you was wearing didn't catch Mason's eye, but it defiantly caught his. His deep brown eyes watching you strut your stuff, instantly growing wider when he realised you was heading in his direction, gnawing at his bottom lip like usual, smirking growing on his face with every step you took closer to him. His body straightened in his chair with every centimetre that brought you both closer.

You shared a smile between you, he could tell by your eyes that you meant trouble, sending him a wink as you pulled a chair out to sit down beside him. "Hey" you smiled, suddenly feeling more nervous than confident, but then you remembered who you were and why you was there. "Hi" he replied back, smirk evident as he looked you up and down, eyes lingering as they reached your exposed breasts, licking his lips at the sight.

"I'm Y/N" you introduced yourself, handing out your hand for him to take, your stomach flipped when he reached out to hold it, shaking it ever so softly holding eye contact with you the whole time, giving you a good period of time to examine his face.

God he really was gorgeous. He introduced himself, even though you knew exactly who he was. "So how come your 'ere tonight?" he wondered, after all it was an England national team party- and he didn't recognise you as any ones girlfriend. "Well- I was meant to be Mason's plus one, but he seems to have made himself busy.." you rolled your eyes as you turned your body to find Mason, still in the same spot, same girl, same shitty stiff dance moves making you become angry again, but then you turned back around to face his teammate you instantly calmed down again, his presence extremely peaceful.

"Plus one eh?" he pushed you further into an explanation, slowly sipping on his drink, looking at you with raised eyebrows. "Well.. were not exactly boyfriend and girlfriend" you let out a breathy laugh, it sounded stupid trying to explain it out loud, embarrassing even.

"Ohh- wait, your the friends with benefits." It was like a lightbulb had flickered over his head, you inwardly rolled your eyes, of course Mason had told the whole fucking team.

"Wait- how do you know about that?"

"Yeah he's pretty much told everyone, sounds like your a lot of fun" he smirked at you, one eyebrow raised as he watched your confused expression.

"Baby, so much fun" don't let it get you, push it aside.. show him how much fun you are. He didn't have time to reply before you were dragging him into the crowd amongst people dancing, loud music making you feel as though your ribs were shaking, you grabbed his shoulders, pulling his body close to yours, faces inches away from one another's as you looked into each others eyes. He wasn't stupid he knew exactly what you were doing, and he had absolutely no problem with it, how could someone turn you down.

His hands were innocent at first, simply holding the small of your waist lightly, smiling at you as you danced to the music the alcohol giving you extreme confidence, but soon enough the music got dirtier and so did your dance moves, his hands now on your hips as you back faced him, as you grinded down on him, hips rotating against his crotch, his legs shaking as he tries to control himself, wanting nothing more than to take you from behind and show you he's not as innocent as everyone thinks.

You knew that he wasn't innocent, you could tell by the harsh grip that he had on your hips, how he pulled your ass impossibly closer to his crotch and how he whispered dirty things into your ear as you danced against him. But you still couldn't help but glance over at Mason, who had finally looked up from the girl he was with and his eyes found you, a few metres away from him on the dance floor, when he realised you weren't alone his jaw tightened, teeth grinding together. It made you feel good, seeing him realise you weren't just his, the rules said you could be with other people, so there you where, with someone else.

It made you dance even dirtier against his teammate, forcing him to swallow his whimpers and moans as he grew harder underneath you. But Mason mirrored your actions, he moved his hips against the strangers ass, holding her hips like yours were being held, every now and again making eye contact with you. It's not like it was a competition, no... maybe... yes, and the race to the finish line continued as both of you found yourselves fumbling into a taxi with your dance partners, giving the two different taxi drivers the exact same location, and you didn't know why you were giving him Masons address but your mind was fuzzy with alcohol and lust.

The gorgeous man next to you running his fingers up and down your thighs as you kissed messily in the back of the taxi, no longer holding back your moans as his tongue danced with yours, your nails running through his curls pulling at them slightly, trying to stop yourself dropping your panties and letting him have you in the back of the taxi. But there was no time for that, as soon enough you arrived at Masons house, fumbling through the door together with the spare key he gave you for when he wanted to fuck you, but now someone else was doing his job. Mason and his little whore-friend where already here, their shoes sprawled across the floor, items of clothing trailing up the stairs as you followed them, walking straight into the spare room that had become your own these past few months.

You felt no guilt when you started undressing his friend, someone who he got on really well with in training. Ridding him of his shirt, leaving open mouth kisses down his chest as you got on your knees, unbuttoning his jeans, pulling them down and palming his erection, kissing him through his boxers as he begged for more, which of course you granted, heavy breathes and moans filling the room as you took him into your mouth, tip touching the back of your throat, just like Masons had last night, strings of spit forming as you pulled away to gain your breath back, giving him the best head he'd ever had, as he came in your mouth swallowing all of him as he moaned your name, your name sounded better when he was moaning it, better, thicker accent than Masons. He was quickly lifting you up from your knees and throwing you onto the bed, head instantly going between your legs, fluffy stubble scratching against you, only adding to the pleasure as he licked up your juices and this time you were moaning his name, loud enough that you knew Mason would hear, your orgasm following shortly after, quicker than Mason had ever made you cum, making you feel a slight achievement knowing you didn't really need him, like he clearly did need you.

You were left with no time to catch your breath as he was flipping you over, taking you from behind at an incredible pace, your moans mixing together as the room smelt like sex, leaving red hand prints on your ass, a continuous flow of 'fuck,' 'shit' and 'baby girl' left his mouth, telling you how good you felt around him as you both came undone once more as you clenched around him, collapsing onto the bed next to him, not a trace of Mason and his little fuck buddy in your thoughts as you focused on the man laying next to you, hair a mess, lips swollen from the rough kisses as they formed into a smile as he turned to face you.

"That was incredible" he mumbled, kissing you once more, showing you more respect than Mason ever had.

"Indeed it was.. Trent."