Jack Grealish

- triple the trouble.

Being married to Jack had its up and downs like every marriage. But, recently, after seeing all your friends have kids, you two decided it was time for your own. Unfortunately after months of trying, nothing. You both knew it wouldn't just happen like that, but you were started to get frustrated. Jack on the other hand was having the time of his life, all the frequent sex you two were having, saying the baby is doing him favours when it comes to alone time with you. It would be a lie to say you didn't take him straight to bed after.

But as luck has it, you finally think you did it.

You were sitting nervous on the side of the bath waiting for the timer to beep. The second you heard a slight noise come from your phone, you rushed towards the stick, not hesitating for a second due to the adrenaline through your veins.

And there it was...

...Two pink lines.

You knew that the recent morning sickness wasn't from that disgusting fish you ate a few nights ago.

It wouldn't be a lie to say you had been storing a small present to surprise Jack for when you did fall pregnant. You were just to excited for this moment to come.

"Babe why are you crying over a gift bag?" He chuckled, dropping his training bag onto the floor of the bedroom, before making his way towards the door opening the en-suite. "It's for you" you sniffled , holding the bag out towards him.

"..Okay?" He gave you a strange look before digging into the bag, going at the slowest pace ever- the small Man City shirt with the number '10' and 'Grealish' on it. He glanced between you and the tiny football top many times before embracing you tightly. "You are pregnant right?" His voice just above a whisper.

"We're pregnant." You corrected, as you held onto him, crying tears of joy at this miracle.

-

And a miracle it was..

"First baby?" The sonographer asked as she rubbed around the cool gel on your belly. "Hmmm-mmm." You hummed, holding onto Jack's hand, who kept kissing it in anticipation.

"First babies?" She asked happily.

"You what?" Jack questioned, head snapping up at the use of plurals. "We only wanted the one."

"Well Mr Grealish, you are getting not one, not two, but three babies."

"Three babies" he muttered quietly, before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell of the chair. You didn't spare a look at your husband that had just fainted. You paid no mind to the situation happening around you.

The only thing you could say was, "I'm going to have to buy two more Grealish shirts."

-

In all fairness, the moment the pair of you found out you both called your parents, who then proceeded to tell your siblings, who then called and told other family members and friends.

It became was more of a game of Chinese whispers, everyone finding out you and Jack were expecting.

But what you could reveal to everyone for yourselves is that you two were expecting triplets. However, you two made the same mistake. You told one person who then told someone else, who told someone else and so on.

What you and Jack both decided to do was post a picture of three baby Man City shirts with 'Grealish' on the back and ultrasounds captioned 'Baby Grealish's coming in March'.