Mason Mount

- get out.
*part five.

The light streaming through the curtains woke you up, eyes squinting as you tried to get used to the brightness, running a hand against your head to attempt to try and calm your thumping headache. The alcohol from last night causing a constant pain in your head, but not quite enough for you to forget what happened.

As you turned over to Trent's body laying next to you, dark skin surrounded by crisp white sheets, the same sheets you were gripping onto last night. You admired his sleeping frame, appreciating the fact that the person you slept with was actually still in your bed in the morning and just not just a note with scruffy handwriting on it.

His chest fell and dropped as he breathed slowly, long lashes brushing against the high points of his cheeks ever so slightly, button nose twitching minutely, ears poking out even more as they squished against the pillow. Suddenly it dawned on you, this wasn't your bed, it was Masons, you were in Masons house, Masons spare room, after sleeping with someone else other than Mason. Trent. You had slept with Trent. Shit. What a fucking idiot. How could you get yourself into this mess. It's not like you regretted it, because god it felt good, both pleasure wise and revenge wise. But sleeping with one of his teammates, friend even in his own house...

How do you get yourself out of this mess..

"Mornin" your thoughts were interrupted but his smooth accent, ears pricking up at the noise stopping your daydream. "Hi" you smiled at him, enjoying the moment, something in your heart telling you it was right, even thought you knew it was so so wrong.

"How you feeling?" you asked, knowing both your headaches were going to affect your awaiting day.

"Heads a bit sore, can't lie" he chucked sitting up against the headboard so his bare chest was on show, you didn't know where to look not being able to rip your eyes from his broad chest as his deep brown eyes watched yours flicker over his body as you licked your lips.

"My eyes are up here darling" he nudged you softly with his elbow, smile reaching his eyes as you turned red, the tip of your ears burning with embarrassment. You smiled sheepishly as he smirked back at you, bottom lip being chewed, once again, you questioned how he managed to keep his lips so soft, so smooth, so kissable. That was how you found yourself straddling him, lips on his once again, flashbacks of last night making you grind down on him as he moaned into your mouth. His hands grabbing at any and every part of your body he could reach, your bum, your boobs, your hips..

knock. knock. knock.

Shit. Shit. Shit. You had completely forgot you were in Masons house. You watched the door handle move from the pressure of the person, scrambling off Trent's lap much to his dismay as the door inched open agonisingly slow, revealing a blank faced Mason as it finally opened fully.

You didn't know where to look, you didn't know what to say, Trent sat next to you equally as awkward, trying to cover up his hard-on under the covers, both your lack of clothing becomes evident as you held the duvet up to cover your boobs. "Breakfast is ready." He spoke, with no emotion, not looking at either of you as he turned around and left the room, slamming the door behind him. Breakfast? He's never made you breakfast before, you were almost certain he couldn't even cook.

Breakfast was awkward to say the least, you and Trent sat on one side of the table Mason on the other, the only noise coming from the scraping of plates. Masons bitter tone spoke the first words between the three of you's once breakfast had been consumed. "I think it's time Trent left, don't you think Y/N?" His eyes were evil as he looked from you to Trent then back to you. Trent coughing awkwardly as all three of you got up from the table "oh, ur- urm yeah" he spoke nervously, unable to look at Mason. "Well, it was lovely to see you Y/N and you Mase" he nodded his head in his direction as you watched Mason roll his eyes.

It wasn't long before Trent had gathered his things and left, giving you a kiss on the cheek as you showed him out, telling him to text you once he's home safe, smiling at his cute little face as he walked along the driveway giving you a short little wave. Your smile was shortly wiped off your face as you turned around after closing the door to be greeted by Mason.. a very very very angry Mason.

"So" a cold tone, arms folded across his chest.

"What?" You replied equally bitter. "Don't act stupid Y/N, why the fuck is Trent in my house, why the fuck did you sleep with Trent, who the fuck do you think you are?" His voice was loud, echoing around the room.

"A human fucking being, who has every right to sleep with anyone she wants, remember the rules?" You hit back sassily, everything you said completely true, startling and annoying Mason at your confidence.

"Your a slag. That's what you are."

Oh no he did not. There was a tightness in your heart as he said those words, voice not breaking once like he truly meant it.

"Excuse me" It was like someone had rapidly turned up the volume of your voice as you took a step closer to him, "how fucking dare you, i think you've forgotten that i have to listen to you sleeping with a different girl every night and then crawling into my room when no one wants you, i'm not a slag Mason, i'm actually a decent human being unlike you" you poked him in the chest with your last words "you prick." You finished your rant with a bitter whisper, shoulder waking him as you stormed past, straight up the stairs to the spare room collapsing on the bed that still had a lingering smell of Trent, he would never have called you a slag, why did you have to fall for Mason.

"Get out." You lifted your head so see Mason stood in the doorway, his tone completely monotone as he started at your with a stern face.

"What?"

"Get out" his voice starting to raise.

"Your an arsehole" the lump in your throat growing as you watched him become increasingly angry.

"GET OUT" you flicked as he screamed at you, his jaw clenching and unclenching, vein in his neck becoming prominent as he picked up one of your perfumes and threw it across the room, glass shattering into thousands of pieces, the smell now overriding the smell of Trent, the smell that desperately needed near you right now, to be curled up in his arms, away from the monster Mason had become.

"You only want me when my legs are open for you" you whispered, picking up your phone and keys, not even caring that half your clothes were in his wardrobe. Completely destroyed and drained, but you still had the energy for these last three words.. "Fuck. You. Mason." speaking ever so slowly, making sure to look him in the eyes, bitter, evilness falling from your tongue, wanting him to know you meant every single word.

You tried to stop yourself from crying, not wanting to show any weakness, every piece of your heart he had broken trying to come back together again. He'd followed you down the stairs, reaching for the door quickly flinging it open and storming out without another word, your heavy footsteps plodding down his driveway as the loud crash of the front door slamming signified the end of the argument.

The end of you and him.