Phil Foden

- rush.

It feels like were miles apart, the space between us unable to pull us back together. The endless void grown to much to be able to block it out. As desperate as you are to forget about him, what he'd once given you, taken from you, the tone of his heartbeat was such a warming and familiar sound.

You still care for him, a care you'd only find within true love. Desperately hoping he finds the power within him to make it through the darker days. But for now- sat hopeless and wondering- watching the clock tick past each hour, wondering why time isn't a healer like so many people had assured you. Maybe you should take someone's breath away, sweep them of their feet like he'd done to you, god knows how you'd tried to hold on, only to have it all and to let it fall.

But where do you go when love isn't enough? When it kills you inside to simply thing of someone? Moving on was simply a bridge you couldn't cross. Your lost, a rush of emotions you need to get rid of, a sad anger, an emotion that didn't exist until you met him- until you lost him.

You hope he's lonely. Hope he's lost, because you have been. Words you wish you could scream, but he meant more to you than anger of emotions, sadness overruling you, the care in your heart too much to ignore. You hate to think he's better of without you. The mix of emotions something you don't know how to control. You know you tried to hold one, only to let it fall.

Does it kill you to think about you? Was he as close to giving up as you had been? That same ache, did his heart shatter to pieces like yours? You know you don't come close to an angel, but he wasn't a saint. But when you both came together... It was like heaven to hell. A match that was always meant to be. He was your escape, your love.

You pray every night, far to much for someone who's not religious. You pray you don't hurt too much. You pray you find what you're looking for, whatever that may be. Deep down you knew you simply got lost in the rush, a flicker of a flame that was simply nothing more.

Fires don't burn forever, you were both living proof of that. Crumbling under a touch, a pressure that didn't deserve to be put on both your shoulders, a domino effect you simply couldn't avoid. You both kept loosing touch, as much as he tried to hold on you still found a way of escaping the grip. You danced to death in the fire. Love was what killed you's, you don't feel alive without your smile, those eyes that you fell so deeply in love with.

But what do you do when the music's done?

Where do you go when love isn't enough?

As much as it kills you to think about him, wherever he may be, whatever he may be doing. You hope he finds what he's looking for.