Jadon Sancho

- mobster! jadon.

Enjoy some Jadon smutt ladiessss ;) xxx

You tossed and turned in your bed, no matter what you did sleep wouldn't take over. You were too worried about Jadon, knowing he was meeting with a possible partner, and you knew the meetings could get violent. You tried not to think of Jadon getting into a fight, closing your eyes again hoping this time you would get some sleep, but still nothing. Around an hour later you heard a car pull up, the headlights shining through the curtains which made you wide awake once again. Jadon was home.

You heard voices when he walked inside, a sigh leaving your lips as you realised he wasn't alone, he would be in his office for hours talking about the meeting with some of his men. He had told you multiple times before that you couldn't go into his office during a meeting, though he never really explained why. You thought it would be because he's extremely protective of you and doesn't want his men to see you, or simply because he doesn't want to get distracted. But the worry was getting the best of you, so you hoped out of bed to see if Jadon was alright. You threw on a silk robe and made your way downstairs, sighing deeply before softly knocking on Jadon's office door.

You opened the door when you heard the voices die down, carefully stepping inside whilst biting your lip, a nervous feeling in your chest knowing your breaking Jadon's only rule. You could feel everyone's eyes on you, but you only had eyes for Jadon. His eyes softened when he saw you and he motioned you over, patting his knee for you to sit down.

"Are you okay?" You whispered when you sat down on his thigh, your hand brushing his cheek and inspecting his face for bruises. "I'm fine my love" Jadon said before turning his attention back to his men, his hand resting on your bare thigh whilst you played with a pen you took from his desk, trying to distract yourself from all his business talk.

"I'll see you tomorrow then" Jadon eventually said when they'd finished discussing everything. "Yes boss" the men replied and quickly left the room to go home. Jadon's attention was immediately back on you, and by the look in his eyes you could tell he wasn't happy.

"I have one rule princess. You decided to break it." You opened your mouth to defend yourself but nothing came out, a smirk forming on Jadon's lips when he saw your nervous expression. "I was just worried" you whispered, a pout on your lips as you played with Jadon's shirt collar, not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Well you don't just expect me to let this go right? You broke my rule baby girl and now you need to be punished." You softly gasped as you looked up to meet his eyes, a lot darker than usual. You bit your lip and nodded, a sign you accepted it and you were ready for whatever Jadon had planned. He lifted you up bridal style and walked upstairs to the bedroom, gently putting you down on the ground before loosening the string on your robe.

"Mmm and look what your wearing baby" Jadon said as he turned you around to make you look in the mirror, your robe now open to reveal a burgundy lingerie set. "Wearing such a sexy outfit while walking into my office. Were you trying to get my men's attention?" Jadon asked as his lips trailed over your shoulder, leaving soft kisses while throwing your robe to the floor. You quickly shook your head and turned around, pouting at Jadon to try and make him believe you, but you knew very well nothing could get you out of the punishment now. He walked back and sat on the bed, pulling your hand to make you come closer before bending you over his lap.

"Count." Jadon said and before you knew it his hand was on your bum, the sound of the harsh smack echoing throughout the bedroom followed by a whimper. "One" you softly spoke, a second and third slap instantly following.

"Three" you whispered, Jadon now sliding your already soaked panties down your legs to give two more smacks to your bare skin. "Good girl" he praised you after he was done, making you stand up in front off him again, helping you steady yourself as your legs were already shaking. Jadon got up from the bed, being so gentle with you as if you were a porcelain doll that could break any second, but you knew he would go back to being rough in a few minutes.

His lips crashed down on yours, a passionate kiss telling you that you would have an eventful night ahead of you. Your hands rushed to get Jadon's shirt of his body. Your hands roamed his torso while Jadon brought his crotch down to your core, making you gasp when feeling the hard bulge through his pants. He pulled away from the kiss and stood up to unbuckle his belt.

"Take it off my pretty girl." Jadon said, referring to your bra which happened to be the only clothing item left on your body. You quickly sat up to unclasp your bra, throwing it into the corner of the room with all the rest of your items. You heard Jadon's pants hit the floor and looked his way to see him staring at you with nothing but his boxers on, which quickly joined his pants on the floor. He crawled on top of you, his eyes never leaving yours, a stare so intimate and intimidating. Within seconds his lips were on yours again, his hand between your thighs feeling the wetness that had been dripping ever since he pulled you over his knee.

"Mmm so wet for me" he smirked against your lips before slamming into you without any warning, a loud moan leaving your lips at the sudden feeling. He was back to being rough, as if he suddenly remembered this was a 'punishment', although you loved every minute. Uncontrollable moans tumbled out your mouth, Jadon instantly wrapping his hand round your throat, softly squeezing the side of your neck, making you feel lightheaded but it only made the sensation between your legs so much better. Your nails scratched down his back as he trusted into you, groaning into your neck at the feeling of you around his length.

You were about to pout and complain when Jadon pulled out of you, but he soon turned you around and pressed your face into the pillow, your ass now up in the air. He instantly slipped back inside you, the new angle hitting different which caused your moans to get even louder, the occasional slap to your bum only adding to the pleasure you were feeling. You brought your hand to your clit but Jadon pushed it away, only to touch you himself, rubbing circles on your sensitive area which soon sent you over the edge, a loud moan echoing through the room as your body fell numb to the bed.

"Get on your knees now" Jadon demanded, not giving you long to catch your breath as he was already beside the bed waiting for you. You kneeled in front of him and opened your mouth, Jadon not wasting any time as he started fucking your face, spit dribbling down your chin and tears in your eyes from the gagging sensation. The sight of you on your knees in front of him was one to quickly send Jadon over the edge, pulling away from you and releasing his load all over your face. You caught some of it in your mouth and winked as you swallowed it, Jadon smiling down at you.

"Come on my love" he said with a soft voice as he pulled you to your feet to guide you to the bathroom to run you a bath, the rough side of him completely gone, he was back to gentle Jadon. He carefully cleaned your face and softly kissed your lips while you inspected the scars on his upper arms and chest.

"Don't worry to much about me princess. I have you waiting for me at home so I have something to live for. Trust me when I say I'm always careful so I can come back home to you." You smiled at his words before kissing his lips, throwing yourself in his arms and whispering a soft "I love you" while you waited for your bath, happy your man was safe.

An;
who do you guys want more preferences about? comment and let me know xxx