Mason Mount

- don't rule it out.
*part two.

"How've you been?" Ben asked as you sat opposite him in the cafe as he tucked into his bacon and eggs, not looking at your puzzled face. Do you tell him? Surely Mason would let it slip at some point, Ben was always teasing the two of you about how flirty both of you are and how it was always going to end up as something more than friends. This isn't what you expected 'more' to mean, the truth is Mason didn't feel anything behind it and he just wanted to get laid, after all, the last thing he said to you was how good you were in bed, the note didn't really count as socialising.

"Yeah.. good" you answered briefly, deciding against letting it slip. "Sounds like Mason's been enjoying himself as well" he laughed at his own comment as you nearly chocked to death on your toast, spluttering and coughing as you reached for your orange juice gulping it down to clear your throat. "What?" you spat you, your bewildered eyes on Bens, him still finding this all rather amusing. "You think he'd keep his mouth shut Y/N?" he laughed whilst you felt a little bit embarrassed. "It's not even been twenty-four hours!" You argued you back, in complete shock.

"Don't worry only i know..." he winked at you "...and maybe Havertz and-"

"STOP" you shouted, an old lady turning round and giving you a questioning look as you apologised quickly. "Are you serious?" you hissed, lowering your voice. "Don't be embarrassed, sounds like your pretty good in bed." he laughed at himself yet again.

oh, so he thinks he's a comedian?

"So i don't want the whole of Stamford Bridge knowing to be honest with you."

"Don't worry you're not the first 'friends with benefits' he's had." Your eyes flutter around the room as you thought about what Ben had just said, friends with benefits, is that what you were now?

Breakfast ended as you bid farewell to Ben, thanking him for paying despite you insisting he didn't, walking back to the car park looking down at your phone as you got into the car instantly reaching and turning the heating on. Two notifications from Mason, one snapchat and one text. You was quick to unlock your phone and click the green message icon, opening Masons message.

'i need you.'

Your eyes widened slightly as you read it, not expecting something so forward, but the text was completely innocent compared to the snapchat you received, nearly dropping your phone when you opened it, his bare chest on show as he held his phone far down his body, wearing only his boxers, his bulge obvious the text across the picture reading:

'come help me out.'

You bit your lip, you couldn't deny the fact it was getting you all worked up, and those four words was all it took for you to start your engine and set on the familiar route to his house, legs shaking the whole way, certain that you broke the speed limit at least four times. Arriving shortly after opening the notification's and practically jumping on him as soon as he opened the door, smirking in your presence, still wearing very little as you looked him up and down licking your lips.

"Hi baby girl" that stupid nickname again, god it did things to you. "Don't act as if you don't know why I'm here" you smirked, a new found confidence, pushing his chest slightly moving him out the way as you walked through the door and straight up the stairs, turning your head to look back at him as he stood there shell shocked in the doorway staring up at you.

"You coming?" and with that he was running after you, as you found yourself in his bed once again, this time on top of him, in full control as he looked at you with those lustful eyes yet again, the same moans coming from both of your mouths, the same shaky breaths as you finished, laying next to one another, silence filling the room, neither of you knowing the next move to make or the next thing to say.

"Ok, if were going to do this, we need rules." You spoke suddenly breaking the silence.

"Ok" he spoke confidently, as he rolled on his side, eyes watching you intently, you opened your mouth to interrupt "rule one..." he started, hold up you was meant to state the rules not him..

"This..." his finger flicked between the two of you "...is just sex."

"Yeah." You replied simply.

"Rule two, were allowed to see other people" you only nodded in reply, something in your chest tightened at the thought of Mason with another girl.

"Rule three, your here when I need you, if you know what I mean" he winked at you as you rolled your eyes at his smirk.

"Rule four, the final one, and the most important one, you cant fall in love with me" you looked at him oddly slightly taken back. "And you with me." You smirked, knowing that was never going to happen anyway.

"Good nice and easy, I can stick to those" your smirk still not leaving your face, acting as a mask, not wanting to show him that maybe rule three might be a bit harder to stick with...

an:
- part 3?