CHAPTER 3

--

--

I got confused and took a step behind.

"Uh, I just thought that it was a good idea to introduce myself since you guys are new here," I said softly and gulped in nervousness.

His father looked at Jason with anger and disappointment and straight away looked at me. 

"I'm really sorry for how he behaved. He isn't like this generally. I don't know what's up with him right now" with a sad smile.

I nodded and gave a small smile at him. 

Suddenly, Jason interrupted us and snapped. 

"Oh, you don't know what's up with me? Do you really not know? First of all, you decide to buy a new house without even having a talk with me about this. Second of all, when I get to know about your decision, you don't even care to listen to my opinion on this. And now, you've literally forced me and dragged me into this and expect me to be fine with it." 

Jason looked straight at his father with anger while there was pin-drop silence.

I saw his father murmuring something to Jason and giving a small smile at me.

I gulped and smiled back.

"Um okay, so I think I should go. It was nice meeting you both!" I said awkwardly with a small wave and rushed back to my house. 

I took a breath and walked up to my room, and closed it. Then I climbed up the bed, grabbed my phone, and sat comfortably. 

How can he be so rude? I just wanted to introduce myself because well, they're new to this complex." I said to myself. "But it seems as if they're not interested- well I mean the father was pretty kind but that guy, Jason, he wasn't kind at all.

Well, I sort of get it..getting dragged into something you don't like is somewhat unfair

Then I switched my phone on and started watching some random YouTube videos I found on my Home page. They were pretty funny and brightened up my mood. I got so engrossed in my phone that I didn't keep track of the time at all. Soon when a video finished, I casually looked at the time on the clock. 

It was past 7:00 pm!!

I kept my phone aside and continued sitting on the bed for some time. Slowly I started glaring at my phone and I couldn't help but grab it again (omg my addiction lol). 

I switched my phone on again and opened 'Instagram'. I started scrolling through my Instagram feed and liked a few posts that came on the way. I went on my Explore page and blindly scrolled through the posts. However, suddenly, something caught my attention. 

I wasn't sure if I had seen what I was thinking of so I clicked on the post. 

.

.

.

Heyy guyss

I hope you liked this!!

Ok byee!!