CHAPTER 6

--

--

His sweet-melody voice was like a beautiful song to my ears and it sent chills to my body.

I gulped and automatically started fidgeting my fingers below the table in front of me. 

I could hear side chatters and gossips around me which I could make out was regarding him.

"Omg who is he?"

"Oh, he's so handsome omg!"

"Oh man, he's the perfect guy for me!!"

I saw many girls squealing over him while he stood there clueless at the class' entrance. 

"Um, yeah so there's a camp that's coming soon. It's within a month, so if anybody is interested, please fill the form for it. There are bundles of form sheets kept on a stand beside the Camps management staff room. Thank you—" he explained in all seriousness but got cut off at the end.

"Thank you for telling us but who are you? What's your name?" a girl eagerly asked while glaring at him with soft eyes.

"Uh, I'm Jason, Jason Jones. I-I'm new to this school" he said nervously with a smile while slightly rubbing his nape. 

He turned around and his back faced the class as he started to walk away.

"Omg, I wanna date him so bad!! Just imagine how popular I will get once I start dating him! He's so tempting" that girl squealed softly.

He slightly turned his head and gave a small glance at that girl. I felt that he rolled his eyes and ignored it. Soon, he went away.

I watched him go and stood up suddenly. 

Everybody started looking at me with confusion. 

I felt the bottom edge of my top getting pulled so I looked beside me. 

"Sit down girl, why are you standing up? Do you need something?" Katie whispered to me in embarrassment.

In no time, I sat down immediately.

She shook my arm a bit and asked me, "Why were you standing up? What happened?"

I gulped and looked down. 

"Um, n-nothing really" I faked a smile.

"Aw come on! Why hide from me, your best friend?" she looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Aish okay. Um, I might have a crush- I'm not sure though—" I tried to explain.

"Omg! On whom?" her eyes widened as she beamed at me with excitement.

"I guess on.. Jason..?— I'm not sure though" I nibbled on my lower lip and touched my tongue on it.

"Ooh omg!!! Really?? Is it love at first sight?!" she started squealing so much while I motioned her to keep her voice down.

"No no, he- he's actually my neighbor.." 

She mouthed an "Oh" and then smirked.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. 

-Recess-

Katie and I walked around the hallway as we randomly chit-chatted. 

"Meli!! You know, I've already made a ship name for you guys hehe. It's Melisson" she chuckled.

"Katee!! It's so soon, come on!" I sighed and chuckled too.

"Hey, it's never too late" she nudged my shoulder and teased me.

I started to smile but bit my lip to hide it.

"Mel, look in front of you" she whispered softly into my ear and I saw her eyeing something in front of me.

I looked and saw Jason walking in the opposite of my way, talking to someone next to him. 

I couldn't stop blushing as I kept walking and slowly kept coming near him.

Soon, we almost crossed ways.

My foot suddenly got twisted and I lost my balance. My eyes widened as I started to fall on him.

In a few seconds, he felt someone falling on him. So he turned his head towards me, kept his right hand on the back of my head and his left hand on my back. Then we both fell on the floor on top of each other.

.

What will happen next?

--

That's it for this chapter!!

I hope you like it!

Ok byee