CHAPTER 23

--

--

"You must be knowing!" she nudged my elbow and winked.

"No no I don't lol!" I chuckled.

"Sure sure— Oh wait!" I noticed her looking towards the entrance.

"W-what?" I looked there too and...

"He's come!" 

I saw Jason walking inside while talking to someone, Alex.

My heart started racing and I couldn't stop smiling. 

He was wearing a plain white shirt with a black-colored jacket on top. The jeans he was wearing were black as well. They were suited with white-colored shoes as well. 

Alex was also wearing a plain white shirt but with a slightly darkish grey jacket on top. The jeans he was wearing were dark blue. He was also wearing brown-colored shoes. 

Jason searched for us. His eyes met mine and I started to melt from inside. 

He nervously smiled and walked towards us.

Everybody exclaimed, "Heyy!!"

He and Alex sat on two of the seats but still away from me.

I suddenly became nervous and didn't speak a word. It was actually because he looked so good that my racing heart didn't let me speak (hihi).

"What happened, girl?" Katie kept her hand on my shoulder.

"N-nothing. Why?" I tried to act normal and smiled.

"No I mean, I saw you smiling and blushing too. You seemed to be lost in your world." she chuckled.

"No no, it's nothing like that" 

"World of Jason!" she softly nudged my elbow again and my eyes widened.

I started blushing so much.

"But why aren't you talking now? Do you not want to be here or something?" she looked slightly concerned.

"I just don't know what to talk about, I guess" I put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Or are you blinded by his beauty so much that you're unable to speak?" she smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, stop it!" I said shyly.

"We're just gonna get ourselves drinks, so we'll be back" Jason spoke for himself and Alex.

I turned my head towards him and our eyes locked again.

He gave me a small smile along with an eye smile (omg). My heart just melted.

I smiled back.

"Why do you guys keep smiling at each other. Since when he has come, all you guys have done is smile. Like seriously?" Katie shook her head in disappointment and laughed lightly.

"So what else do you want us to do?" I smirked (my mind🙂).

"Uh— I did not mean it in that way you.." she tried to find the words to call me "never mind" she looked away from me as she failed.

I sighed and chuckled.

"This is a good chance.." she spoke again.

"What do you mean? For what?" I turned towards her.

"Making a move. Because Jason's not doing it. He's not done it till now."

"Uh— Oh..s-so I should? Today?" I stuttered.

She nodded her head.

"You've been given a good opportunity, girl. Take it!" she smiled.

I bit my lip.

"I-I'm pretty nervous. I don't know if I'll be able to do it.." I fiddled with my fingers.

"Just do it. Or else, I'll tell him. Should I?"

"No, no!" I snapped.

"Ok, so um, should I go search for him and tell him?"

"Yeah, of course. All the best!" she patted my shoulder.

I got up and walked towards the drinks place expecting him to be there. But he wasn't.

I began searching for him around. 

Suddenly, when I walked through a path, I could hear Alex's voice. There was a wall towards the left of me which turned and continued towards the left side. He was probably standing by that wall and talking to someone, who I believe was Jason. 

"So Jason, you finally did that dare!" 

.

.

.

What's the dare?

--

Hey guys!!

That's it for this chapter!

I hope you liked it!

Ok byee