CHAPTER 29

--

--

In some time, Mia came back. She was greeted with teases and gossips as she took a seat at her place. 

I couldn't hear much of the gossips and talks that were around her but I could sense that we were obviously talking about her and Jason being together at that time. 

As I focused more on the front of the class where Mia was seating, I didn't realize that my eyes had grown soft and sad until Katie pointed it out.

"Hey, girl! I know you 'don't care' about this but I see it in your eyes and I feel really sorry!" She kept her hand on my shoulder.

I immediately removed it and chuckled softly.

"Oh cut it! It's nothing! I-I don't care, really. Don't worry about it" I smiled and dropped it immediately after looking away from her.

She sighed.

I know I was ignoring my feelings, I was just making a fool out of myself saying that I don't care. Because I do care, a lot. But the only thing was that it would result in nothing.

I got up from my seat and walked towards the entrance of the classroom.

I randomly wandered around the hallways to free myself up from the tension I had built up inside my head. But, I was still the same.

Soon, I found Jason slightly far away looking at me. 

"Are you okay?" He walked towards me.

He lightly touched my arms with his hands but I took a step back.

"D-don't touch m—"

"Jas, come here!" I heard a feminine voice behind me.

"Yeah, coming, Mia!" He shouted back. 

I gulped while looking down. 

He looked back at me. "Where were you going?"

"None of your business" I mumbled.

"Look, I understand but listen—"

"I don't wanna listen to you. I'm done with you. Goodbye!" I raised my voice and ran away.

I looked behind my back and saw him entering our class and meeting Mia.

As she was talking to him, she gave deadly glances at me as to tell me to go away from him.

I went back to the class and by chance I noticed Jason coming out of our class.

We both crossed ways and nervously looked at each other.

"Melissa! You need to stay away!" Mia shouted. Everyone started to give confused glances towards Mia and me.

"How many times should I tell you, huh?"

I walked towards her and clenched my jaw.

"How many times should I tell you that he's always the one to reach out to me, huh?" I shouted back.

She rolled her eyes.

"I ain't gonna fall into your traps. I very well know that you're the one to go to him to steal him from me"

"Whatever, I'm done with you!"

"Scared of me, hmm?" She scoffed.

I ignored her and went back to my seat.

Soon, I attended a few classes and noticed the number of times they spent time with each other.

I saw them meeting each other after every class.

And, I guess that Jason was actually pretty happy spending time with her. Good for him.

Seeing them both being happy together, I just wished that the kiss had never happened. Because that's causing my heart to burn with jealousy. 

People started to ship them too. I mean, I don't blame them. Anybody would think that they look good together. They'd become a great couple, to be honest. 

So well, the time has actually come for me to move on. 

It was nice knowing you, Jason! 

.

.

.

Who do you think Jason will end up with?

--

Hey guys!!

This chapter was slightly short hehe

But I hope you liked it! 

And let me know if you're finding the story boring by any chance..

Ok byee