CHAPTER 18

--

--

I inhaled heavily as he moved away from my ear and started staring at me with a vivid smirk.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he slipped his arm and wrapped it around my waist. My back immediately spaced away from the wall.

My heart started racing and I struggled to speak.

"Do you wanna..maybe," He took a pause, "Have your second kiss stolen too?" 

He pulled me closer towards him and my hands fell on his chest. His gaze at me really made me blush.

"S-second kiss?" I repeated with a stutter and removed my gaze away from him shyly.

"Only if you want," He lightly shrugged his shoulders.

I gulped and recalled those memories of the first kiss that we had shared together.

Thinking of it, I started nibbling on my lower lip.

"What're you thinking about?" 

I snapped out of my thoughts and stared back at him.

"Uh, nothing!" 

"You gotta decide fast. I can't keep standing like this for a whole day." He sighed quickly.

"Anything's fine with me" 

He chuckled lightly and tilted his head towards me.

I held onto the bottom edge of my top and closed my eyes.

I waited for his lips to touch mine. Soon, I felt no lip contact whatsoever.

I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with his arms crossed.

"You really thought?" He raised his eyebrows.

"W-what?" I mumbled.

"That..we'd kiss?"

"I mean you were serious about it," I looked away from him. "I suppose."

He burst into laughter and I felt embarrassed.

"No way, I wasn't serious about it. Come on, it was all a joke!"

"But you literally tilted your head towards me.." 

"So what? I just going along with the flow, to be honest." He chuckled again. "Ok, we have to go, for classes."

He turned and his back faced me.

"So this was a prank..?" 

He turned back towards me and rolled his eyes.

"Yes, it was a prank. It was all for jokes." He explained with an 'I'm tired of explaining you' tone. "Now, come on!" he reached his hand towards me and waited for me to place my hand on his.

"Nah, I'm fine. I don't want people to tease us" 

He dropped his hand and slipped it into his jeans' pocket.

"People are already speculating that we're dating anyway!" 

"Yeah, I know. But whatever it is, it's not true. Is it?" I began walking.

He bent in front of me.

"What if it is..true?" He smirked and turned away from me.

"Wait what? We're not dating. What're you talking about?"

My heart started racing again.

He scoffed. "Why do you have to take everything seriously, my girl?" His fingers ruffled through the hair on my head.

I removed it. "Ah, stop. You're ruining my hairstyle!"

"My hairstyle," He mimicked me and went away.

Suddenly, I realized what he had previously said. 'My girl'

I was so confused about those words and that too them coming from him. Why would he call me 'My girl'? Since when was I 'his girl'? Or did he just say it for fun and didn't mean anything? 

Gosh, I'm overthinking yet again.

.

.

.

What do you think he meant? Was it meant to be said casually or was there an actual reason behind it?

--

That's it for this chapter!

I hope you liked it!

Ok byee