CHAPTER 27

--

--

He removed his hand from my mouth.

"Just leave me alone!" I spat and turned away to walk. 

However, he pulled me back. (Just great)

"Just lis—"

"I don't wanna listen to anything, Jason! These dares have literally messed up with my mind. I don't care if you take this lightly or whatever but it seriously hurts. You're so insensitive, you know? Last night you've been the cause of my te— uh, I meant that what you did hurt me so much. What else do you want from me?"

He was silent.

"Tell me. What do you want from me? Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"Um..."

"You've got nothing to justify yourself so just go away, please!"

I pushed him away and went. 

I entered the class and walked straight towards my seat.

"Hey, Kat—" I turned my head to meet Katie but groaned at the sight.

She and Aiden were being all couple-y and stuff. They were whispering things to each other, giggling and kissing each other on their cheeks. 

"Guys, get a room! Geez!" I said in irritation.

"We're a couple, Mel. So it's normal!" Katie shrugged her shoulders.

"But do this somewhere else"

"Ok fine. Gosh!" She rolled her eyes and adjusted her seat while Aiden got up from the next to her to sit on his seat.

I groaned again, crossed my arms on the table, and put my head down.

She kept her hand on my back. 

"Are you okay?"

"I.." I took a pause. "..don't know" I sighed.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"Just this Melisson mess"

"Oh, so you care about it?" She chuckled softly.

I lifted my head up from the table and sat straight.

"What do you mean? Why are you asking me this? You should be asking Jason about this, you know?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Why though—"

A loud smack shook my table. I looked front to see a person's hand on my table. My eyes rolled up to see the person's face and it was that girl. 

Her other hand was on her hips as she looked at me with a clenched jaw.

"What do you want, Mia? (Yes, her name's Mia)" 

"I just want you to stay away from him. Is it that hard to understand?" She glared at me.

"I did but he was the one to initiate a conversation, not me. Don't blame me" I lifted my hands in the air in front of her.

"But it looked like you were enjoying it"

I scoffed. "Yeah 'enjoying' being pinned to the wall, having my mouth covered by his hand forcefully and not being let go easily"

"I would've enjoyed it though. Who wouldn't enjoy this moment that too with Jason, huh?"

"Well, that's your problem. I didn't enjoy it"

"Ugh! Whatever!" She walked away.

Katie suddenly spoke up.

"What's this all about? Care to enlighten?"

I sighed. "Well, uh, you must've not known but last night after you left, he had come. He held my wrist and told me not to go. But I disagreed because I was pretty upset. So I released my wrist from his hand and started to walk away. But, he hugged me from behind. I warned him to leave me but he didn't. Instead, he started k-kissing my neck. Honestly, he's pretty strong so it took me time to get myself out of his grip but then I did it." 

She hummed in response. "And what about a few minutes ago?"

"He had called for me but I didn't respond. So he pinned me to the wall while covering my mouth with his hand. He told me to listen to him but instead, I blabbered stuff. He was left silent and had nothing to say so I left"

"That's...pretty...complicated" She took pauses while looking down. "I mean, I feel that you're being too harsh with him. He genuinely loves you, you know?"

"I'm being too harsh with him? Are you serious? Have you forgotten about that dare?"

"See, I remember it, clearly. But I think he's kinda sorry for it"

I rolled my eyes. "But he never said sorry. Plus, he literally kissed me without my consent!" I raised my voice slightly loud.

"That's wrong though. You should talk to him about it"

"Whatever. I don't care— I mean, I'll do it but with no feelings attached" 

She smiled slightly. "Yeah ok!"

Just then I heard some "oooh"'s around the class.

I turned my head towards the front to find Jason entering the class. Well, he wasn't alone. He was with a girl. Mia, of course.

They both were talking and I saw Mia giggling from time to time.

I shouldn't care about this..but I found myself glaring at them in a deadly way and clenching my hand into a tight fist.

Why am I feeling like this? I should stop now.

.

.

.

Has he forgotten about her? 

--

Hey guys!!

That's it for this chapter!

I hope you liked it!

Ok byee