CHAPTER 13

--

--

"Um, hey," he kept shifting his eye focus from me to the others around.

I gulped.

"Uh, so about yesterda—" 

"I-I have to go. See you later, bye!" he cut me off and walked away without looking towards me.

I stood there frozen and watched him as he rushed away from me.

I left a light chuckle on my lips and smirked right after that.

He's that shy after all that? I never expected it.. but everybody's different, I understand.

I smiled and went back to the class.

"Omg, I saw you guys together! What were you guys talking about? Did any of you make a move? Are you guys dating now?" she pounced on me with squeals.

I lifted my hands to calm her down.

"To be honest, nothing really happened. We just exchanged 'hi's and he went away lol" I chuckled. 

She stood there speechless and then burst out laughing.

"Hahahaha are you serious? I guess he's pretty shy after what had happened yesterday" 

"Maybe, but I found it cute!" I blushed.

She nudged my shoulder and I covered my face with my hands.

Just then, someone entered our class. 

"Hey, guys! I'm just hear to announce that we're having a small movie session in the auditorium so make sure to be there on time. It starts from 1 hour approximately. Thank you!"

They left.

"I'm so excited!! This is literally the first time we're having something like this! I wonder what must've gone into their mind to plan this thing" Katie beamed.

"Yeah, I know right? But it's amazing hehe!!" I beamed too.

"Meli- ok never mind, I forgot you're not interested in me" Aiden sighed and faked a smile.

I crossed my arms and made a 'finally you understood' face at him.

"No but Aiden, I can come with you!" she squealed.

"Uh- I told you I'm not interested" he snapped at her.

"Please, just once. What's there in Melissa that's not there in me? What do I lack? Tell me" she looked at him with puppy eyes.

He groaned.

"Ugh, fine. Katie, we'll go together, happy?" 

She started blushing.

"Okay!!"

I chuckled looking at Katie's expression and teased her.

"Finally, you got a chance with your love~" I sang.

"Shut up! Btw, where's your love~?" she sang back.

"Uh, might be in his class, obviously..?" I raised my eyebrows.

--

-After 1 hour-

It was time to go to the auditorium! I was so excited!! 

We all walked out of the class and reached the auditorium. We all settled down and waited for the moment to start!

I got seated and looked around seeing others getting seated too.

Suddenly, I saw Jason coming. My heart started racing.

He then looked at me with a blank expression. Slowly, I felt that he was trying to hide his blush.

He looked away from me and got seated.

In a few minutes, the movie started.

Halfway through the movie, I started to feel dehydrated. I checked around me but realized that I hadn't got my water bottle.

I sighed and took the teacher's permission to fetch my water bottle from the class.

I rushed inside the class and went towards my seat. I ruffled through my bag and grabbed the water bottle.

Unexpectedly, I got reminded of that special moment that had happened yesterday. I started blushing.

I gulped down some water and kept the bottle back. I started smiling so much and was in my own world.

My back was facing the board in front of the class as I was walking backward step by step.

I took another step and felt something warm behind me.

.

.

What do you think is going to happen?

--

That's it for this chapter!!

I hope you liked it!

Ok byee