CHAPTER 14

--

--

I came out of my world and was frozen. I started breathing heavily and my heart started to race. 

I felt a body behind me and its arms slowly wrapped around me. I just got a feeling that it was Jason. I felt the touch (hehe).

His warm breath hit my neck and I heard him whisper something softly inside my ear.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

I gulped and tried to utter something from my mouth but nothing came out.

"The kiss, that feeling, and now this. You're liking it right?"

"Y-yeah.." I stuttered and blushed.

I saw his arms unwrap around me and his body slowly spacing away from me.

I turned and looked behind me expecting him to be standing in front of me.

My smile faded away when I found no one. I was highly confused as to where he went.

"Wait what? I swear I felt his presence behind me...and he even hugged me. Where did he go?" I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly, I remembered what I had been missing once I entered the class so I rushed towards the auditorium. 

I silently opened the doors of the auditorium and quickly got seated. I raised my upper body and eye level and searched for Jason.

I saw him sitting peacefully, watching the movie. Neither his expressions nor did his movements really seem as if something had happened back there. 

"What happened?" Katie looked towards me with confused eyes.

"Uh, nothing" I sighed, seated myself properly, and shifted my eyes towards the screen.

How's this possible? Did he really come to me that time or not? Am I just imagining?

I distracted myself from my thoughts and watched the movie.

Within half an hour, the movie ended.

Everybody started getting up from their seats and waited for the doors to open.

Finally, the doors opened and everybody rushed outside.

I walked outside too, along with Katie of course.

On the way, my eyes met Jason as I was talking with Katie that time. I asked for a minute from her and went to Jason.

"Hey!" 

He was kind of startled but snapped, "Hey".

"Uh, did you follow me to my class, by any chance?" 

He raised an eyebrow and glared at me with confused eyes.

"Uh, no..? Why would I?"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Y-yeah of—"

"Don't lie!"

There was some silence between us but then he broke it with a minute.

"I'm not lying. I'm serious, I didn't follow you. In fact, I was in the auditorium the whole time. I didn't even notice you going from there." he lightly chuckled.

"Oh..ok then"

I turned my back towards him but before I could take a step, he questioned, "But why though? Why are you asking me this?"

I turned back towards him and uttered, "Um n-nothing."

He took a step towards me and I took a deep breath.

"Tell me! Did you see me there? What happened?" he started to smirk.

"Um I-I said it's nothing." I tried to turn back but he softly held my shoulder and turned me back.

"Come on, I wanna know!"

"I might've visu— Ok never mind. It's-it's embarrassing" I chuckled nervously trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"You visualized me? With you? In your classroom?" 

I didn't give any response back.

"Tell me the truth. Aren't I right?"

I lightly nodded my head in embarrassment.

He started laughing but there was something odd. It was a fake laugh, I could sense it!

"I have to go, bye" I rushed back to Katie.

Katie was glaring at me with a smirk. Before she could've said anything, I mumbled with embarrassment. 

"I might've actually visualized him with me in our class" 

She laughed a bit.

"Why are you laughing?" I glared at her with soft eyes.

"Nothing, nothing. It's really cute how much you love him, you know? I mean, you love him so much that you imagine him with you now?"

I looked down and my cheeks slowly turned red.

"Btw, he does like you back though. So why don't any of you make a move?"

I inhaled hard and glanced at him (Jason of course).

.

.

.

Does he really like me? Or was that kiss to save me from Aiden?

--

That's it for this chapter!

Sorry I didn't publish it sooner..I was kinda busy hehe

Ok byee