CHAPTER 21

--

--

"No no no!" I pleaded.

"Oh come on! Why not? Why so scared, huh?" 

"Can't we just keep patience? Ultimately, one day, either of us would make a move. I'm pretty sure!"

She rolled her eyes and lightly nodded her head in disbelief.

"But girl, it's better now than never. I doubt anything will happen even on one fine day. It will just result in nothing in the future."

"Okay, listen—"

"No! You listen to me first. Answer me. Do you wanna date Jason? Or not?" 

My heart started racing.

"Y-yeah I-I do, of course," I spoke softly.

"Then let me help—"

"Okay, now you listen to me. Just have patience and see for a few days. If you don't notice or observe any change or none of us make a move, then you can intervene. Alright?"

She licked her lips and gave it a thought.

"Ok fine. But you won't be able to stop me that time. You can't stop me, alright?" she pointed her index finger at me.

"Ok ok, fine. I got it" I tried to calm her down.

She smiled. "Good!"

--

-A Few Days Later-

It was 8:00 am when I woke up because it was the weekend!

It was a beautiful Saturday as I heard some birds chirping cheerfully. 

I got up from my bed and went downstairs towards the dining area.

I had my breakfast which consisted of some pancakes with honey poured onto them. I loved it!

Soon, I went to my room, grabbed my school books, and started doing my weekend homework.

However, the moment I started doing it, I heard a ting on my phone. I took a quick glance at it as I kept thinking about whether I should check the notification or not. As expected, I grabbed my phone and turned it on. 

The screen glared at me as I checked through my recent notifications.

Finally, I found it and came to know that it was from my school group. I and my classmates share a group on the Messages app.

--

The Class Group!

Julia

Hey guys! I was kinda getting bored so I was thinking of something..

Julia

Why don't we have a get-together party thing at a party hall? 

Julia

If you're worried about the cost and stuff, don't worry. I have it under control

Max

I'm kinda down for it honestly. I don't know about the others

Andrew

Ooh! Sounds pretty cool! I'm down too!

Owen

Same!! But when is it gonna happen?

Me

I'm gonna come too!

--

I gave this idea a thought and decided to attend it! Within no time, I received another notification. 

--

Notification

The class group

Jason: I'm gonna be there too!

--

My eyes widened as I saw his message. 

Jason will be coming too?.

I messaged Katie privately to ask her if she was coming too and she said "Yes"! Soon, Julia messaged us that the party was going to happen the next day (Sunday) in the evening. 

I was so excited!!

-The Next Day-

It was 6:00 pm. The party was about to happen in 1 hour or so. 

I walked towards my closet and slid it open. I roughly scanned through my outfits hung on the hangers

Finally, I found a dress and it looked perfect for now. I got dressed and wore some accessories along with it. 

I was wearing a sleeve-less purple-colored dress which was slightly below my knees. There was a cloth tightened around my waist. I was also wearing white-colored heels with diamond earrings and had open hair. 

I grabbed my phone, slipped it into my purse, and walked out of the house. 

In some mins, I reached the party hall and entered inside.

.

.

.

Is something gonna happen at the party? 

--

That's it for this chapter!

I hope you liked it!

Ok byee