V. Encounter

~

"Here's her robes. Don't let her go until she feels, looks and acts well. Or else."

"Why are you threatening the nurse Mattheo, she's just doing her job."

"Well she better be good at it."

"I trust that she is."

"You trust too much Lovegood."

"You just trust less."

I sit against the bedside as the three quarrel while looking at me.

They dont bother looking at each other, only to show disgusted expressions after each remark.

"I'm fine you know. I don't see why-"

"You don't see yourself from our perspective Rune."

I press my lips firmly.

"She'll be well taken care of, you three need to go attend the ceremony now."

And on that note they hesistantly left. Not before a few complaining sounds came out of them. Luna humming away.

"That was quite surprising.. to see them three interact. Before I had doubts they could even stand being in the same room."

"The time I've known them, they've argued non stop."

"Well atleast they're speaking to one and another. Last year, young riddle wouldn't even tolerate being a meter close to anyone.

Misses Greengrass was sort of the same. She kept close within her inclusive group of friends. It's crazy seeing her around Miss Lovegood and Mr Riddle." The nurse informs.

"I think they tolerate each other well enough this year."

"If that's from your perspective then you must be the reason why.

Now Miss Oberlin, why is a high person like you, doing here in Hogwarts? I doubt its for education purposes."

"It may come as a surprise ma'am but I am here for educational purposes. Though I wish for you to not mention my status."

"As you wish Miss-"

"Rune. My names Rune." I tell her.

"Now, Rune I'm assuming you know your brother is here aswell. He should be at the grand hall by now."

"Yes ma'am. I've only found out about it earlier this afternoon. My brother doesn't even know I'm at Hogwarts."

"Well that will for sure come as a surprise. Are you also close with the other Durmstrang students?"

"No not at all. Having a seperate surname from a related celebrity player really comes in handy."

"I bet it does." She chuckles.

"If you want, you can change into your uniform and go have dinner. You look perfectly fine. I just kept you here for a while so Mr Riddle doesn't cut my hand off." She smiles.

I nod before closing the curtains and changing into uniform.

I sort of speed walked out of the place. Though I wasn't even planning on going to dinner. More of wondering around the castle, lost.

With no sense of direction.

Whatsoever.

And the one thing that I wanted to avoid just happened to be the one thing I had to encounter.

the only moment I wasn't paying attention.

"I didn't know you go to this school.."

His accent thick and heavy.