X. Cloak

~

I slept without concern for Krum.

The tournaments were said to be dangerous but Viktors built and capable of handling them.

That's what I told myself, to have no concern for that big idiot.

Quidditch is probably rougher than these tasks.

Hopefully.

Zoned out walking through the hallways. Trying to convince myself I don't care about Krum inside my head.

I didn't care about looking at my path. I assumed people would just walk out of my way if I walked in a straight line.

I forgot some people could also be not looking where they were going-

"Sorry Rune."

I blink a couple of times to recognize Harry. Hermiones friend.

I watch as he walks around me in a rush. My curious ass turns around and follows him.

"You look distressed." I comment. He finally realizes I was beside him.

"Oh yeah, its not everyday you get chosen to be in a dangerous tournament and have everyone go against you. Including your closest friends."

"That sounds..stressful." I say.

"It is. And I didn't even nominate for this stupid tournament in the first place."

"I figured."

He stops and turns to me.

"You believe me?"

I raise an eyebrow.

"Do most people think otherwise?" I ask he nods.

"Well Luna and I already figured you weren't the type to place your name in the fire." I say.

"Actually to be honest, I didn't recognize you at first. My memory failed me but your the boy that lived huh." I add.

"Yep."

"You were practically born into a life of hazards. I don't see why would you put yourself into more trouble."

"Only if the rest of them can see it from your view." He says.

"I'm sure they'll come around." I didn't doubt my words. From the sound of my confident tone, it seemed harry had calm down a little.

That pleased me.

I realized I had the same divination class as Harry as I watched him enter the classroom.

If it wasn't for my encounter with him, I would be across the castle late to class.

I enter the room not long after Harry did.

The room was quiet. Harry seated alone. His friends sat away. Giving him looks.

Feeling bad for him, I take the seat next to him.

He sends me a soft smile.

The looks ease up on Harry but they all end up on me, questioning my actions.

As I look around the room, I realized Fallon and Hollow were here aswell.

As the professor still struggles to find her glasses, they both take this as a chance to move away from the surrounding girls and move the to the seats beside us.

The ones right next to the wall.

Luckily for them, the gryffindor boys had taken up this section. Leaving the girls no way to get near the guys.