XXII. Graveyard.

~

Rune made her way through the school. Running after getting impatient.

But suddenly from the corner. Karkaroff arrives.

"Rune." Karkaroff Greeted.

"Sir." Rune bowed her head momentarily.

Rune saw his eyes dart to her exposed sleeve. She didn't have the chance to roll down her sleeve as he took her arm to take a closer look.

"I need to have a word with you." Ihor stated. "Stay quiet" he said while dragging her out of the school.

To the courtyard.

"What is it?" Rune tugged her arm forcing them to stop.

"Not here. Someone can see us." He added. Dragging her.

All

The

Way

To the forest.

Rune started feeling the cold breeze. Fearing the creatures and insects in the woods.

"Did you tell anyone about Barty." Igor asked once he was sure they were alone.

"No." Rune stated.

Thanking merlin the veritaresum wore off.

"How did you figure it out." Igor curious to how she knew.

"My father works with him. I've seen him around a couple of times. It's easy to spot his reptile behavior out."

Karkaroff getting the reference.

• Meanwhile ○

"Ivory, Go check on Rune. Make sure she has something to eat." Romeir commands.

Ivory doesn't question or complain.

Unable to find rune in her room. Or anywhere in the castle. He starts to panic.

"Oh merlin, Romeirs going to kill me." Ivory states.

He began to become serious. Channeling his inner hunter.

Before quidditch he hunted livestock, a natural hunter~

His senses lead him out of the school. His footsteps had no noise following them.

Ivory took pride in his skill.

Crossing the bridge, he stood at the egde of the forest. Hesitating to enter.

Upon hearing whispers he made his way towards the source.

And at the worse moment of time.

Snap

His foot caught on a twig. Creating a loud noise. Clearly heard by Rune and her company.

The quick thinking Karkaroff, grabbed hold onto Rune, apparating away. Ivory walking to the source, only to be alone in the woods.

He backed up and ran out of the woods. Back to the castle. Taking his time to walk back to the tournament venue.

Praying for his life.

• First POV ○

Out of nowhere Karkaroff grabbed me and before I could tug him off again. He apparated into a different place.

Looking around we were in a graveyard.

Not moments later, Harry and Cedric arrived.

"Harry?" I stated wondering what their business was doing here.