XXIII. Graveyard ²

~

As I looked at Harry, I felt my wand still in my hand.

Casting a minor spell to scare Karkaroff and make him release me.

The Dark Lord turns back around in angry confusion. Flicking a spell at me which I reflected.

Every part of my body ached in pain but I tried to hold out. Just until Harry was ready.

It was a battle between voldemort and I. One I knew I was bound to lose. But still reflected and gave my part of the fight well.

My magic was no use on him as he walked closer to me and I stumbled backwards.

"I admire your courage Aurelle. Giving up your life for these lowlife wizards."

"You speak so highly of yourself as if you're a pureblood!" I yell as his spells hit my body forcing me back even more. Causing more pain to my suffering body.

"That was something I myself could not control!" He angrily shouts back.

He made one powerful blast that knocked my wand out of my hand instantly.

"Harry get to the cup!" I shout before half apparating. One would describe the sight as a light dementor. Ghostly in someway.

Heading for the dark lord as I dodge his spells in the air. As I do so, I notice Karkaroff making his way to my fathers body, disappearing once he had gotten him.

Just when I'm right at the Dark Lord's figure, My hands were ready to claw his face out. But instead they dropped to my sides.

He stared at me, curling his top lip. I could feel his breath on my skin.

I looked down and saw the same dagger Wormtail had used on his hands.

Inserted into my torso.

He had placed it right when I mid shifted back into human form from the smoke.

I placed my hands around the dagger. With no energy to pull it out, I only cut my palms instead.

Blood seaping out my torso and hands.

"Your blood is gone to waste." He whispers to my face. Pulling the dagger out and I dropped to the floor.

I couldn't breathe right.

Harry's scream filled my ears. But soon all sound faded away.

My eyes stayed on Harry. He had drawn his wand out and the two had a stand off. Harry was getting tired. But he had his motives which pushed him to continue.

It was torturing him to fight.

But out of the blue, he had gained this powerful light energy around him which blasted onto Voldemort. Creating a diversion.

Harry dived to Cedric and held out his hand while looking at me.

I endured the pain to shift into the same air form, apparating to him. Landing beside him.

He extended his hand out for me and I grabbed hold of it. I wrapped my hands around Cedric's aswell as Harry grabbed hold of the cup.

I felt myself fading as we teleported to the main arena.

All I heard was fading band songs and cheers.

My eyes landing on him.

It was enough for me to see him along with everyone I cared for. I took it as assurance.

I turned my head to the sky and closed my eyes.

I was no longer the girl that could escape death anymore.