XXIX. Visit

_

"You know I tried to kill him."

My eyes rose back up to Mattheo.

I was beginning to be in a bad mood due to the fact I was behind on everything.

I used be three steps ahead of anything.

But now I'm wondering over things that I would have known long before.

I felt instant stupidity after not figuring out Voldemorts plan.

I mean of course he would want to kill Harry. Why on merlin was I so shocked.

"What?" Draco snaps me back to reality.

"The day of the final task-"

"The day your father return." I said to speed up the speech.

"Right he..called for me. To be by his side." Mattheo informs us.

"And you tried to kill him? Your father? The dark lord?" Draco askes dumbfounded.

"I was angry." Mattheo faced him and looked at him up and down in annoyance.

"Both you and your father are fueled by hatred." I scoff, looking around the room.

"Rune." Mattheo stated.

I looked back to him with an impatient look planted on my face.

"Are you going to say anything else to try win my favour?" I tilt my head challenging him.

I became close friends with Mattheo because despite being on one side of the fence, we never interacted with anything that didn't necessarily involved us.

Even if he was heavily a troublemaker and I was a goody two shoes princess.

"I haven't changed." He said firmly.

"I don't even know if that's a good or bad thing." I replied.

Silence filled the room.

"I need to see Luna. The next time we meet, I hope to see man who makes his own decisions." I stated, looking at the both of them before apparating away.

I felt nauseous from travelling such distance, losing my balance and almost tumbling over.

Almost.

I stood back up straight, trying to get used to my surroundings.

I was on a small hill in a grassland setting. I turned around and see a cylindrical house.

Dirigible plums, snargaluff and I think gurdyroots growing along the structure.

There was an owl watching me from the crab apple trees besides the front door.

I made my way to the house, knocking on the door.

I smiled as I saw her eyes widened.

Luna wasted no time and embraced me in a hug. Instead of a tight hug, it was a gentle soft and long one.

"How are you?" I asked as we finally let go of each other.

She gave me an uneasy lope sided smile.

"Things have been rough, I'd say. But my dirigible plums have been growing nicely." She smiles as she invites me in.

"Daddy, My friend is here. She's the one who saved Cedric." She said in a slightly louder tone.

"The Diggory boy?"

I heard footsteps from upstairs, and a man with long platinum hair peaks from the stairs.

"I apologize if my visit has been unanticipated."

"Oh well it is an incredible surprise to see you in person, your highness."

That's right. I died.

"Don't overwhelm her with questions Daddy. I sense she is not here to be interviewed." Luna states.

"It is an honour to have you in our home and a pleasure to have met you." He says walking down the stairs and shaking my head.

"It's really nice to meet you too." I respond.

"I'll leave you girls alone to talk, there'll be tea in the kitchen if you get any cravings." He says in a nervous wreck before bowing his head and going up stairs.

Luna lead me to a chair and sat next to me.

"I'm assuming you've met Mattheo already."

"He's so..different now." I sigh.

"You're death had an heavy impact on a lot people. Oh and school has probably been a nightmare for him."

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Without Dumbledore's view on him, everyone has been treating him as if he's commited the crimes of his father.

Blaise told me he didn't even want to go to school but he had no choice. It was either become a deatheater or finish school."

"And he chose to finish school?" I ask quietly.

I may have misjudged him.

"I think he would've been better off with going with the other option."

"Was school that bad?"

"I didn't think he could hate school anymore than he did before. I thought wrong."

I took a deep breath in, realizing my mistake. But for now, I shook the thought off my head.

"You're mind seems to be off centered Rune."

I looked at her restlessly.

"I guess Death kept a part of you as remembrance." She says as her eyes returned to me after seeing the necklace I had.

"H-how are you and Blaise?" I ask, not wanting to stress over my lack of knowledge again.

"We decided to seperate." She says calmly.

"He was changing too wasn't he?"

She nodded with a small frown.

"Slytherin has been more than a bad influence these days." She mutters as she looks at her hands in her lap.

I couldn't help but smile at the sight of love in her eyes.

"I suppose their views might be a little evil but a slytherin rarely dismays from their inner moralities.

He'll return to you if he sees you're willing to take him back." I inform her.

There's no reason why Blaise would ever stop loving Luna.

Even if he was bullied out of it, he would still love her from afar.

"It's no matter nowadays, it's too scandalous." She puts on a smile on her face and looks at me, her expression asking me to change the subject.

"How's Daphne?" I ask, unsure of where to find her.

The only reason I had known where Luna lived was the letters she had sent to me on my death anniversaries.

"She doesn't talk to me. Some days she'll act as if she never knew me." She answers.

"I was told you three never did get along." I stated.

"I mean Mattheo doesn't speak to me either but there was some times where he'd curse off other slytherins whenever they speak their mind to me."

It's like the everytime I hear Mattheo's name, I'd feel even more guilty than I did before.

"It was a rare occasion." she says softly.

"I should've been there." I comment causing her to laugh.

"Tea?"

_