XXX. Hangleton.

_

I had written a letter to Talo and Viktor informing them that I had planned to stay at Luna's for a few more days.

Except I wasn't staying at Luna's place, I frankly couldn't as I needed to retrieve my wand which was at the ministry.

Not that I needed it but I just don't like the idea of my personal belongings in someone else's hand.

Especially the Ministry.

The streets of London was more crowded than I thought.

As I reached for the handle someone else beat me to it.

They stood in the telephone box giving me an apologetic look before turning around.

I nod, looking across the street as the cold breeze hits my face, waiting.

"Bit cold tonight don't you think?"

I turn my head a little surprised, sending a frowning smile to the stranger beside me.

"Going to a costume party?" He askes.

I look down at my attire and realize it wasn't the best outfit to wear in public.

"Oh uhm just came back from it actually." I responded trying my best to get rid of my proper speech.

"Well you look great so." He laughs and I do too, looking straight ahead as I thanked him.

"Hey, listen." He spoke up again.

I turn my head to him, noticing pass his shoulder Mattheo apparating inside the empty telephone box.

"Yeah?" I turn back to the stranger.

"Would you like to go grab a drink with me? Maybe have a chat. You are over eighteen right?"

My mouth gapes open as I remembered I aged two years.

"She's seventeen so piss off mug-"

My eyes widen at Mattheo warning him and he sighs, pushing the guy out of the way.

The man says a few insulting things before walking off in tantrum.

"How did you know where I was?"

"I went to Lovegoods house." He answered and I honestly didn't doubt him. "Don't go to ministry." He adds.

"Why not?"

"You really did lose some of your mind." He states and I gave him a blunt look.

"Trust me you do not want the majority of the ministry to know you're alive." He answers.

I looked away and went through a slight crisis.

"I'll get it for you. But not right now." He  informs me. "Where are you staying?" He askes.

"Somewhere." I squinted my eyes and did a half assed smile.

He deadpans before grabbing my wrist and disapparating.

As I recognized my surroundings, I looked to Mattheo in horror. Holding onto his wrist tightly.

"Why did you bring me here?" I panicked as I kept looking around and the memories all flushed back in.

My blood stains still on the ground.

I found myself being restrained as Mattheo held on the sides of my shoulders, standing directly behind me.

"You think I would harm you?"

As soon as the words left his mouth, I had calmed down. Taking a moment to recollect my breath.