VII. Inside

~

I woke up realizing it was too early to be awake. The thrill of going to class kept me wide awake. I couldn't go back to sleep.

I got myself ready, taking my satchel of stuff and sneaked out of there.

There were a few people awake. They only gave me side glances before going back to their little chats.

I ended up wondering as far as the library.

Entering it, my footsteps being the only sound.

I graze my hand over the spines of the book. Landing on a familiar story.

"The tale of lives."

I get shocked as someone seems to have read out the title of the book my hand laid on.

Turning to face them, revealing the same curly head girl from last night.

"You've read it?"

"Yes, I think its quite unrealistic really. A princess wanting to throw away her life in riches for a man? I'd like to think each class keeps to themselves." She rants.

"I always thought of it as a reach. It's not impossible. I mean there's some purebloods known to be associating with normal humans." I add.

"Muggles."

I slowly look to her and she stares at me with a look of hope.

"I'm going to take a guess but you're one, aren't you?" I comment.

She blinks rapidly as she breathes heavily.

"I am. What gave you the idea?"

"Muggles. I didn't take you as one to be self centered nor spoiled if I must add. The way you said it as if it was your origin. You really gave it away yourself." I explain.

"You're pureblooded huh."

I nod.

"The way you carry yourself explains it all. "

"I apologise if I come across ignorant or anything like that. I promise it's just my lack of social skills."

"No, I didn't mean anything bad when I said that. By that I meant, you seem to have this aura that tells people your shall I say, Important?"

A small smile escapes me.

"Oh we have yet to introduce ourselves. I'm Hermione Granger."

"Rune.. Rune Oberlin." I hesitate to tell her my name. She seems to be one with a lot of knowledge.

Her hand drops to her side.

"Oh merlin what is it"

"Oberlin? Oberlin oberlin?"

I don't get why people always chant my name three times for confirmation.

"Erh yes. You're making me question my own surname now."

"I'm sorry but it's sort of rare. I haven't heard or read anything about a Royal going to Hogwarts before."

"Really, I doubt theres many Royals in the wizarding world."

I seem to remind her.

"Oh, I forgot."

The last time there was a large amount of royal members was the first wizard war.

There was a trap set, all the men had been slaughtered by the army of Voldemort.

Though theres a few of us left. Its still a low figure.