XXXII. Plan

_

"I can't believe there's two of the most legendary people in my childhood home."

"Fred and I have been here all our lives Bill." George stated as he laid on the couch.

"How are you..here?" Hermione spoke up.

"Magic." I answered shrugging, my eyes keep going back to the man with small scars on his face.

He narrowed his eyes, contemplating something in his head.

"Thanks for bringing back Hedwig. It means a lot. And I'm glad you're back." Harry mentioned.

"I give my condolences to your father, Rune." Hermione said while the others looked down to the floor awkwardly.

I gave them a faint smile but that was all.

"I think you kids should go to bed." The man spoke up as he looked around the room.

"Big day tomorrow." The woman beside him added.

Fred helping George of the couch and heading upstairs along with the others.

I kept my stare on Harry, purposely.

"What's tomorrow?" I asked.

"Our wedding." Fleur smiled, wrapping her arm around Bill's. "Viktor was invited. 'ave you two seen each other?"

I nodded and her face lit up.

"Then you'll be able to attend together if there's no problem right?" She grinned. I nodded once more, this time more enthusiastically.

"You two will want your beauty sleep." The woman said as she guided the couple towards the stairs.

As she returned, the room fell to a calm silence. But the atmosphere felt far from it.

The adults all had their suspicions. They tried to hide it but it was clear to me.

"How can we be so sure that you aren't here as a spy. Someone had given away our plans." The man in the robe spoke up first."State your business here. " He added.

Though I respected their reasons to be suspicious of me, it was quite agitating. All because they chose to ignore the fact of who was I was murdered by.

"Calm down, Kingsley, she couldn't have known the plan. But I know your blood wouldn't go out of their way to return a dead owl."

I looked back up at him in slight amusement.

"You know us well. How?" I finally spoke up.

"Most of us went to school with your mother. Lorraine was quite a shocking find."

I kept my eyes to the floor, listening to every word he said. He uttered the exact words I wanted to hear.

Mattheo was only half right about my plan. I did use Hedwig as a reason to go here.

But not to talk to Harry.

It was slightly hard to believe my mother had gone to Hogwarts. I thought she told us everything about her.

"I came here to bring back the owl." I told them. Looking around the room to meet every pair of eyes. Just to install the lie better in their heads.

"Well I'm sure you did Rune. Animals can really bring out a side to us that no one knows." Hagrid said in an trusting tone as he walked out of the house. He was the only one who didn't question a thing.

I stood up from the seat and bowed my head for a second.

"Remus, I don't think we should let her go." The woman said beside him.