XIX. Ghosts

~

A few days passed.

The second task was coming up.

Mattheo had left school to deal with his mother.

Viktor and I had spent the past few days privately talking.

We didn't try keep our developing relationship a secret though. But we didn't make it necessarily obvious.

He had ask me to watch them do quidditch practice. Romeir says even at school they still need to train.

So here I am, bright and early in pajamas with plans to go back to bed after this.

I'm currently wrapped in a blanket Luna had given me since she told me it would be cold.

She was right.

Basically to summarise it all.

I'm watching my brother and his friends train in the air, half asleep, freezing to death.

In pajamas.

*** Third POV***

"Romeir, why is Rune here. " Karkaroff askes.

Romeir shrugs.

"I don't know, she's been going to our training sessions each morning. It's like she's torturing herself to wake up early." Romeir states.

"Shall I go tell her to go back to sleep?" Hollow states. Romeir dismisses the idea.

It was a rare occasion, seeing his sister awake at these hours was something he thought he'd never see.

Viktor secretly glaring at him. But he wasn't as secretive as he thought.

"Viktor. Viktor- why are you staring down Kesth as if he's the snitch." Tolga says, bringing attention to him.

Viktor then improvises by slowly turning to Tolga, ignoring everyone else then staring him down aswell.

Everyone just letting it off.

As Viktor stays glaring at Tolga, Ivory puts the clues together.

"Rune looks like shes about to faint!" Ivory nearly shouts.

Romeir, Viktor and Hollow all snap their heads to a yawning Rune.

Ivory laughing. Fallon then soon realizing.

"See Romeir panicking makes sense. Him being her brother after all. But you two." Ivory exclaims looking back and forth between the two.

"What are you talking about Meine." Viktor is quick to shut him down.

Hollow gives the same glare as Viktor towards Ivory.

"Why didn't I see it before." Fallon takes a moment to think it through his head.

"See what?" Hollow's eyes piercing through the two men.

"You two have feelings for my sister.." Romeir says.

Viktor and Hollow turn to each other with furrowed eyebrows. Settling in realization of Romeir's presence.

"It's not like no one else does." Tolga comments. Romeir gives him a blunt look.

"I want forty laps from each of you. This stadium. On the ground."

The whole team groan flieing down, cursing off Tolga along the way.

It catches rune's attention but a whistle from above brings her eyes back up.

"Romeir told me to fly you back to your room." Tolga says flieing towards Rune.