EPILOGUE

I changed the ending of the last chapter, just the last sentence, if you want to see where it ends. 

. . .

"Harry!" I screamed from the bathroom. "Are you ready soon? We're going to be late!"

Time was running out and I needed to be ready for the big event today. Harry and I had lost track of time in the shower and now I needed to make up for it by applying my make up quickly. All that was left was my mascara and my lips but it didn't change the fact that we were going to be late and it stressed me out.

"Are you blaming me?" Harry asked as he entered the bathroom. "You're the one that's not ready yet."

Our eyes met in the mirror, his danced with the amusement and happiness, while mine reflected my love and a hint of nervousness.

I look at him from head to toe, noticing all these things that I loved so much about him and some more; how his hair were still a little damp from our shower, how he left his shirt unbuttoned, exposing the skin of his chest, one of his new obsession. Truthfully, I had found it weird at first, but now, I loved it. Just like every phase that he had gone through, I had ended up loving it.

"You look lovely, my dear," Harry complimented in a mocking tone as he walked towards me.

I held in my breath as he came closer to me and hugged me tight by the waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. Slowly, to a unheard beat, he swayed us from side to side as he kissed my neck without breaking eye contact in the mirror.

"Are you nervous?" He asked with a soft voice. I nodded. "Well let me help you with that."

"Harry," I whined. "We're already late."

He hushed me and kissed my cheek. "It will only take a minute, baby. Just a minute."

While trying to convince me, he turned me around. I sighed, knowing that fighting him on this was useless. He pressed his lips against mine softly and I closed my eyes, letting him do whatever he wanted to do with me. I was stressed out, so stressed out, and I knew I needed this.

Today was such an important day for me. An accumulation of ups and downs, weeks of hard work and maybe a few breakdowns here and there, it all led to this day.

Harry placed kisses on every possible surface of my face, letting his lips lingering along my skin. I grabbed a hold of his shirt, gripping it tightly and tried as hard as I could not to let my mind wander and simply concentrate of my lovely boyfriend doing everything that he could to calm me down.

"It's going to be okay, baby," he whispered between kisses. "I'll be right here with you."

I bit my lower lip, my nervousness creeping back into my mind. "But what if-"

"No." Harry interrupted me.

"But-" I tried again.

He frowned, cutting me again. "No."

"Harr-"

He grabbed my face. "No."

I grunted like an unsatisfied child and Harry laughed softly before kissing me again, but this time giving it everything he could. It took me a second before giving in, but eventually, my arms slid around his neck and I pulled him closer to me.

"Calmer?" He asked against my lips.

I nodded with my eyes closed. "Thanks."

"We better go now," he said as his hands slid away from me. "People are waiting for you."

I took in a deep breath. "Yes, let's go."

I grabbed my lipstick and put it in my purse before putting on my boots and a light coat. It was the end of May and the weather was a little chilly but the sun was out and I enjoyed its warm rays against my skin as I walked to Harry's car. Like a true gentleman, he jogged next to me to be the first to reach the door and open it for me. I smiled and entered the car and while I buckled my seatbelt, Harry walked to his side and started the car, ready to go.