30. Sleepy & Perfection

I woke up what seemed like minutes after I had fallen asleep. Arms were slowly making their way around me and I began to realize that it was Harry and that we were home. I stirred a little and Harry's movement stopped.

"Are you awake?" he whispered.

I hummed in response, not having enough energy to form a full sentence. I weakly tried to get up and walk by myself to my bed, but I was still sleepy and failed miserably.

"Don't worry, I got you." Harry said as he resumed taking me in his arms.

I put my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder as he carried me out of the car and up to the apartment. I reached into my back pocket to retrieve my keys and when we arrived at my door, I moved so that Harry would put me down. I had a hard time putting the key inside of the hole but Harry said nothing. He patiently waited until I succeeded and held me at the waist, probably making sure that I wouldn't fall. Once I opened the door, the apartment was pitch black, which meant that Meghan was asleep, so we silently made our way to my room.

When we opened my bedroom door, I threw myself in my bed almost immediately and I heard Harry deeply chuckle.

"You're sleeping like this?" he asked humorously.

"Myeah," I replied, my face buried in my pillow.

"There isn't much space for me," he commented.

I lifted my head a little and saw that I was lying diagonally, leaving no place for Harry to sleep. I rested my head back down, having no energy to move.

"Sleep on me," I half-joked.

He laughed silently and the bed dipped on both side of me. I opened my eyes and saw that his hands were resting near my shoulders. Slowly he put his weight on me until he was laying fully on me.

"Mhm, so comfortable."

"Get off," I breathly said.

"Hm? I can't hear you?"

I turned my head slightly so that I could see his face. He was staring at me and smiling broadly.

"I said get off," I repeated and tried to move him.

"But there's no other place to sleep," Harry whined.

"I'll move," I finally gave up.

Harry stood up from me and I grumbled while adjusting myself so that he could sleep next to me. This little moment had woken me up a little and I felt the drowsiness fading slowly. I looked at him, intrigued as he stood next to my bed. Once I saw that he was unbuttoning his jeans I turned my head and looked the other way. I heard him laugh and my cheeks reddened.

"You might like sleeping in your jeans but I don't."

"I don't like sleeping in my jeans," I replied. "I'm just too lazy to take them off right now."

"Want me to take them off?"

I turned my head back in his direction, expecting a cheeky smile plastered all over his face, but was instead greeted by a very serious expression. If he would've had the face I expected, I would've scolded him, but when I saw that he wasn't making a perverted comment but was rather offering to help, I nodded.

He gave me a small smile, becoming suddenly very shy. I stayed on my stomach and tried to hide my face from him.

"Would you just lift your hips so that I can unbutton them?" His voice was slightly trembling from nerves.

I did as he asked and he reached for my button. Too shy, I didn't look at him and didn't say a thing. I tried to restrain myself from squirming as I felt his fingers sliding along my legs while he slid my jeans off. I hid my face in my pillow, embarrassed that Harry was seeing me in only my panties, and that they weren't even my cute ones.