Ch 3

A/N tw: This chapter talks a bit about heaven and hell. It is just for the story and doesn't have to be any of your beliefs. Also this chapter has cringe so be ready.

//TIME//SKIP//3//YEARS//

The war is over. 

It was weird because I was born during the war. There were more people, everything felt lighter, it was an entirely different mood. It was a little scary when my mom had to go into the battlefield, but she survived with little injury. 

There was a whole big funeral and the 3rd hokage wanted to step down. There was a lot going down. When the hokage candidates started to come in, that's when the real fun happened. 

Fugaku was immediately told he was not becoming hokage and that pissed off the Uchiha clan. I heard Orochimaru tried but was told no by the former 3rd hokage, and last but not least Minato Namikaze. He gained a lot of popularity from the war and everyone thought he was the best candidate for the 4th hokage. 

So he became the 4th hokage. 

It's been a week since then, I never got to pay my respects to the dead so I was at the cemetery. I went to the big plak for all the soldiers that died and placed Gladiolus on them. Hearing someone come up behind me, I moved out of the way to let them pass. Seeing black hair and pale skin, I instantly recognized him. 

"Hey are you Sannin Orochimaru?" I asked, I already knew but I'm supposed to be a 3 year old kid. 

He turned around to look at me, his eyes were a bit unsettling, but it quickly went away. "Yes I am. What a smart child you are." he stated. Getting a good look at him he did seem younger than when og Naruto started. But that made since, since that is in more than a decade. "You look happy for someone who just lost the 4th hokage seat" I said innocently, 'this is the only chance I will get to push his buttons'. 

I saw his little smile fauter for a second before a new one came on his face. "I'm not happy child, as you say I lost the hokage seat" he said, he sounded a little creepy at the end. 

I saw he was giving a white rose for the tomb so I tried to give the conversation a little more feel to it. "Why are you putting a white rose on the tomb?" I asked. Looking a little surprised he answered with something I was surprised about. "Because that's what everyone puts on a tomb". 'He doesn't know about flowers' I thought with a creepy smile, 'something Orochimaru doesn't know, this is beautiful'. 

"White roses represent purity, basically the departed has gone on to heaven" I said, "that's what white roses mean, interesting" he smiled creepily at the flower before putting it on the tomb. 

"Then what flowers are you putting on it?" he asked. "Gladioli, they are symbolic of strength of character, earnestness and integrity". Humming he bent his knee to become closer to my height, "interesting, what is your name child" he asked. 

"Ishi, Ishi Uchiha" I smiled. 

"I guessed so, you have the stereotypical look" he said touching my hair. "Hey Mr Orochimaru, I have a question?" I have an interesting question for him. 

"What is it, child?" he questioned, "do you believe in heaven?" It was a weird question, but it was asked to Orochimaru. 

He only smiled "no Ishi, I do not believe in heaven" this is the first time he said my name. 

"But I do believe in hell" he stated, "oh" I tilted my head to the side. "Why is that?" I asked. "Hell is called living child, you will learn that" he said darkly, he stood up and said to me "see you Ishi Uchiha" before disappearing. 

'What the hell was that about' I thought. Everything quickly left my mind, as I went over to the last two tombs that were on my list. 

There was already someone there, it was Kakashi.