Ch 40

The 3 days I've been here have been terrible. 

See people, I'm still injured. 

And Orochimaru thought that it was time to change hideouts. 

Kill me. 

They put a few things in scrolls and were ready to move. They don't know, but I'm injured! 

"Are you ready, Hitori?" I nodded but I was praying to every god that nothing bad would happen. Did I get medical ninjutsu, yes. Enough for me to heal completely, hell no. I got just enough for me to heal without problems. 

But just when I was released I had to run for miles as fast as I could. 

Kill them. 

"I'm good," I had all my scrolls as well, so I was ok. We all ran out and set off. I was fine for the first hour, but then my chest started to annoy me. And I had a headache on top of that. But I kept silent, there is no way I'm telling them to stop. 

I made it another 2 hours before I felt like I was getting stabbed again. I grunted in pain and slowed down slightly. Orochimaru seemed to notice but he kept going. 

Asshole. 

I made it 5 minutes before I landed on a tree. 

Damn it. 

Kabuto was the first one to come to me, "what happened to you?" I looked down and saw my shirt was slightly wet from my reopened wound. 

I want to die at the moment. 

"Got stabbed a week ago," Kabuto hummed in thought while Orochimaru finally came to check on me. He seemed annoyed. 

Die jerk. 

"I see," he got what the problem was in mere moments. 

He suddenly raised my shirt to see the wound, "HEY!-" 

"Shut up," he looked at the wound as I blushed in embarrassment. 

"The wound is infected." It is! Shit! I'm going back to Nigeru to kill those bastards! How dare they!! 

"But I found it in its early stages, so you'll be fine," I looked down at my red skin in disgust. This wouldn't have happened if people actually did their jobs. 

"Do you want me to heal you?" Stupid question but I'm glad you asked. "I'm good," I sighed. Kabuto shrugged then put some antibiotic cream on the infected wound before wrapping it up in bandages. "Done," Kabuto said, I finally felt relief. 

But not for long. 

"Kabuto, carry her," I snapped my head to Kabuto just in time to see him scoff silently. "Of course, Lord Orochimru." I sighed and went back to 13 years old, maybe this will make it easier for him and me. 

Kabuto gave me a piggyback. And it was a rough ride, I hated every second of it. Nothing became easier. It was another 2 hours until we arrived at our destination. 

And I just wanted to take a nice warm bath. I haven't had a decent bath since Nigeru, and even then, there was limited time. 

"Is there a bath here?" I asked Orochimaru, he turned to me with a nod. 

"Let Kabuto show you," and I did as he said. 

"Kabuto, Orochimaru told me to find you," Kabuto got what I was asking. 

"Follow me," we walked for a few minutes down these long hallways. There were a few twists and turns, but all in all I would never remember my way through here. 

"Through this door is a bath," I turned to look at the door which looked like the last door we passed. And the last and the last. 

How?!