Ch 6

It's been a few days and it is finally October 10, the day Naruto is born. 

I've met with Kushina and Minato many times more, but that is all the interaction we have had. I do feel like we've become closer, but I think that's just Kushina's motherly instincts. I know Naruto's born at night so I have all morning to myself. 

My parents sometimes have the morning with me but most of the time I'm alone. 'I need to get stronger', I keep thinking, my mom said she may teach me but she said she doesn't want the ninja life for me. I keep saying that I want to be one but she keeps saying no. She says if I get stronger on my own she will teach me everything she knows, but I will still not be a ninja. 

"No academy, no nothing" she always says when I ask her. 

My mom has a deep grudge against the academy because they were always mean to her and other kids who didn't have "talent", and always nice to the kids who had it. She also said that she will not train me until I'm academy age(6-7). 

And that she will make sure that I will not touch a single piece of a weapon until I'm also academy age. Ugh. So that's why I will train my physical body to the max. Train my mind to the max and train my chakra to the max when I'm still young. 

It's around 8 pm and I'm just wandering the village because I'm bored and trying not to go to sleep because who wants to wake up to an explosion. I don't know exactly when Naruto is born but I know it is at night so I'm going home soon. 

I walked around downtown before deciding to go home. On my way home I felt a monstrous amount of chakra that scared me to the bone. "No it can't happen yet" I shouted, surprised. 

I looked at the now orange figure in pure disbelief. Kurama was here. He started making work on destroying the village and his killings. "Oh hell no I am not doing this here" I shouted running. I am NOT gonna die here. 

I was running home looking at the horrors of death on the way, and for someone who has no trauma this was a shock. But then I heard someone shout "LOOK IT'S LORD HOKAGE ''. I looked to the Hokage mountains to see Minato looking pissed. 

The tailed beast looks his way and throws a tailed beast bomb at him. Minato did some hand signs and the boom was gone. Everyone thought that was that until there was a big explosion from far away. Looking back at Kurama I could see that hatred in his eyes. His eyes did have the sharingan but then it disappeared. 

I think he sensed my stare because he looked at me. And when I tell you the world stopped, I mean it stopped. I can see in his eyes he hates my clan and honestly I can see why. Being super scared my Sharingan activated on its own, "shit" I whispered. I will remember this look of hatred forever. 

He realized I was an Uchiha and threw his tail at me aiming for the kill. I knew I couldn't get away so I stood there. If God wants me to live, someone will help. 

I closed my eyes and felt someone grab me and when I opened my eyes I'm in a house. "What" I said confusedly, I looked around and saw red hair. 

"Ms Kushina, are you ok?" I said to her, She was laying down on a bed and looked extremely weak. "Ishi you're all right" she says she turns to look at me but I stop her. "No. Save your energy I will come to you" I said going to the other side of the bed next to a baby. 

"Is... this Naruto '' I asked "yes" she said, looking at him with such love. She noticed my sharingan was still activated and looked super surprised I had it. "Ishi your eyes' ' she looked so surprised that I cracked a smile. 

 "Yes Ms Kushina I have the sharingan and it's in the second stage" I smiled sadly "but you would be happy to know that one of the times this was of happiness" I said still smiling. "But why do you have it on? '' she asked weakly " I can't turn it off, it's like a defense mechanism".