Ch 25

"This village needs many improvements." I was not having a discussion if the village was perfect right now. 

It wasn't. 

"I agree with you" Kakashi said, "I'm just saying your bias." I groaned "I am, because these people are stupid" I quickly shot Kakashi a glare before he said anything. 

"My clan doesn't like me and now the village, it sucks" Kakashi sent me a sad look. "Don't pity me" I frowned "I'm not" I know he was. 

"Why does the Uchiha clan hate you?" I rolled my eyes, "hell if I know." I frowned "it was because an ancestor of mine was a traitor or something." Kakashi sighed, "old problems get pushed onto the next generation." 

I chuckled in irony "you get that right." 

Kakashi hummed "what did your ancestor do?" I shrugged, "they were a traitor, that's all I know." Kakashi nodded "if they were a traitor, they would have been executed or incarcerated. It doesn't make sense." 

I tilted my head "how so?" Kakashi sighed "it's interesting, what was so bad that it made a whole clan hate you" I nodded "true, I'll have to dig that up." 

Kakashi chuckled "don't make it messy, I'll have to catch you," I laughed "no promises." Kakashi rolled his eyes before he had a grim look on his face, "how's the Uchiha clan?" I grumbled "they aren't happy, that's for sure." 

Kakashi sighed "they still believe that it was an Uchiha who released the nail tails." I rolled my eyes, "they wanted someone to blame, since Minato couldn't tell anyone who actually released the nail tails." 

Kakashi looked at me in shock, I just sighed "does everyone forget I was the last person to see him alive." 

Kakashi shook his head "and no one wanted to hear your testimony?" I smirked darkly "nope, especially not now since they'll think I'm taking the blame off the Uchiha clan." 

Kakashi sighed "that's just-" 

"Stupid, I know." 

Kakashi chuckled, "yes, it was stupid." 

I chuckled "here is your stop, have fun," he had a meeting with the Hokage and I walked with him there. 

I was also meeting Itachi around here so there's that too. 

"Alright, see you soon Ishi," Kakashi waved as he went inside. 

I walked around the area as I waited for Itachi, I know he will find me no matter where I was. I walked around but noticed I was getting a few stares. I chuckled darkly, these people are scared of the Uchiha now it seems. 

Hiruzen keeps attempting to peacefully resolve the conflict but negotiations consistently stalled, these jerks want the village to hate us. 

I felt Itachi's chakra in the area, I smirked as I started to push waves of my own chakra out to tell him where I was. 

Yes, I can do that now. 

Itachi quickly found me and we started walking together, we had no destination. We just walked around. 

"So how are you?" I haven't seen him in days, he's been busy. 

"I'm fine," maybe he's in a mood. Or just tried, he's not as talkative. 

"Anything interesting lately?" Itachi kept looking forward "not really." Nope, he's not even trying to act normal. It's like he's in a daze. 

I sighed "stop acting like that" Itachi turned to me "like what?" I rolled my eyes "your acting strange. I know you're hiding something, you don't need to tell me but just stop acting weird." 

Itachi hummed and kept looking forward, "I'm not acting weird." I grunted in annoyance, "Keep acting like that, and I'll kill you," Itachi sharply turned to me. 

I was already looking at him in annoyance, "see, acting weird." 

He never reacted to the word 'kill' before. 

"I just never heard you say you'll kill me," I sighed, this guy is just lying his ass off. He doesn't know I already know the problem. 

Guess I'll just talk forever and he'll stop me when I get annoying. 

"Shisui told me good news today" Itachi didn't react but I knew he was listening. 

"He said I should be as powerful as a Chunin now" I was happy by that news, really happy. 

Itachi glanced at my happy smile and smiled too. His first genuine smile of the day. 

"Did he really?" There, Itachi is back. I nodded "He did, Shisui wouldn't tell me a lie." Shisui never lies unless it's related to the village or Uchiha clan. Itachi gently smiled "you're right, Shisui always tells the truth." 

I followed Itachi to a park and we sat on a bench, "let's take a rest." I nodded "that sounds good." We stayed in silence before I smiled "do you want anything to drink?" Itachi nodded, "I'll have whatever you have" I nodded and stood up. 

But I didn't get far. 

Itachi gently grabbed my waist and hugged me from behind. 

He was still sitting down, so when he leaned forward he put his head against my back. 

I didn't say anything, neither did he. 

I rested my arms on top of his, but he quickly made his rest on mine. He gently held my hands and softly caressed them in slow circular motions. 

"Itachi, let me get the drinks" I softly soothed. 

His grip weakened but he still hugged me "just a little longer." 

I smiled sweetly and stayed a little longer. 

I could hear his soft breathing, and could see he was relaxing. 

I did tell him if he can't talk to me, to hug me. 

I softly rubbed his hand, "I'll be back." 

I walked forward to get some drinks, when I came back I saw Itachi patiently waiting for me. I chuckled and handed him a drink, "here" he took the drink but made it so he could touch my hand. 

"Thank you" he smiled, I smiled as well and sat down beside him. 

He quickly drank the drink before getting up and tossing it in the garbage. 

When he came back, he sat down closer than he was before. 

I tilted my head but he only smiled wider. I chuckled and sipped my drink slowly, I wanted to savor the cool drink. 

Itachi watched my every move. 

I smiled "now your acting even weirder" I laughed when Itachi shook his head. 

"I'm the same as ever" Itachi kept eye contact with me, even more than usual. 

I smiled sweetly "goody goody rice boy seems mesmerized." 

Itachi laughed, "I am, trust me I am." 

I laughed as well "you don't call me chipmunk." 

Itachi smirked "I thought you didn't like it when I called you names?" 

I chuckled, "I give you a free pass when I call you names." 

Itachi shook his head "how considerate of you, Ishi."

A/n Ishi's stats 

Ninjutsu: 3

Taijutsu: 2.5

Genjutsu: 2

Intelligence: 4

Strength: 1.5

Speed: 4

Stamina: 2

Seals: 4

Total: 23

Enjoy~