ch 11

They said my mom won't be able to come home for another day, so I guess I will just be cooped up in my room for another day. I was a little disappointed but she needs it. My dad said he was going to be at the shop all day, which was fine because I wanted more time to conduct experiments. 

Yes, experiments. 

I started making a diary for them, my interest was chakra. My interest in chakra finally became an interest that I can actually continue with. I've made a few notes but I found out I have another special ability, I only knew about it by a complete accident. 

I can take chakra from myself and others. It's a little weird but not too complicated. 

See, I can make this bubble-like thing on my hand and when I put it on someone it takes their chakra. Of course I only found out because I put it on my arm, dumbass move, but it was fine. 

Well except for the fact that it hurts a lot. 

Since I'm not so good with chakra yet, the bubble was very small and the amount taken from me was so little that I didn't even know that the chakra was gone. The bubble has a limit, that I know because it was filled with chakra and the moment it was full it stopped taking it. 

And the cool part about it was that if I don't do anything with the chakra, I absorb it, it becomes my chakra. It goes back into my hand. But I won't do that again until I'm at least genin level, I will continue to just learn more about chakra and my other studies. 

That is where we are now, me going to the library because going there is good stuff there. Again why does no one think of that. 

My parents finally allowed me to go out. They wanted me to lay low for a bit so the heat would go down. I got two books about chakra and went into a secluded part of the library. Before I read any of the books, I was going to recap everything that happened and what are my plans for the future. 

'I'm planning to train hard now when I'm energized and flexible so when I'm older I can be lazy' go idea keep going with that. 

'I stole Kushina's books, I will read them later' keep those a secret. 

'I have hair strands of both Kushina and Minato' yall know what that is for. 

'My parents give me a weekly allowance of $10, I'm saving all that. My dad owns a bakery who needed sweets when you got that'. 

'My chakra studies will definitely help me in the future'. 

'Remember Ishi you WILL survive'. 

I got most of what I was going to do for the next 3 years so if everything goes according to plan I will be set for life. I picked up a book and started my studies. All in all the information was useful but basic, I needed something more. 

It was about 2:40 pm when I left the library, I had nothing to do and I didn't want to go home, then I remembered Itachi. The academy ends soon so I thought why not see him. 

I went to the academy right on time because the bell rang. I saw Itachi coming out so I got his attention. " Hey goody goody rice boy" I shouted. 

All the attention was on me as I walked over to the unimpressed Itachi. "Really" he said as I got to him "yes really" I replied rather bluntly. 

We shared a little laugh as I asked about his day, "we are only a few weeks in, there's not that much going on" he said. "Not much going on, we have a butt load of homework" some random kid said very annoyed. 

"Haha guess I was right you are the star student" I laughed in irony. "On another note goody goody rice boy" he questioned, "ya a fitting name isn't it" I smirked. 

"It's on, I'll give you one too" he challenged, "oh ya when" I didn't back down and he won't either. "When do you want one" you let me decide fine I'm generous. "Anytime you want, how about when you become a genin, that would give you a lot of time. Wouldn't want our goody goody rice boy to be having a hard time right". 

"You think I will pass Genin fast?" for some reason he looked surprised, "ya, why wouldn't I" what is happening. 

I didn't get an answer because Fugaku came to pick Itachi, we said our goodbyes and went on our ways. I went back home and decided that food is better when you're hungry so I didn't eat and went straight to my room, now is the right time to read about seals. 

When I saw the book cover there was this symbol there, I think this is from another village. I looked it up and all her books were from the land of Whirlpools, where Kushina is from, "wow, nice". 

This was so cool, wait there was a note. "Ishi if you are reading this remember it takes a little more knowledge and can't be learned by practicing", you know that's actually useful. 

Wait did she know I would take this, damn now I feel sorry. 

Anyways. 

So practice doesn't make perfect. Well that's perfect. 

I got comfortable and began reading one of the books and it gave a description in the front sweet. 

"Fuinjutsu are a type of jutsu that seals objects, living beings, chakra, along with a wide variety of other things within another object. Fūinjutsu can also be used to restrict movement or unseal objects either from within something or someone". 

This is so useful why do so few people use it. This will help with my experiments. 

Wait "in a similar fashion to genjutsu, fūinjutsu can be undone by combining specific seals with Fūinjutsu: Release (Sealing jutsu: Release) command". 

Ha, if someone goes into a genjutsu I can just slap that on, no chakra on my part, hell ya. 

Though this bears the Sarutobi clan's symbol at its centre. Interesting. "Can be combined with Ninjutsu to create powerful barriers" 

Bucket list. Bucket list! 

"It can be combined with nature chakra to form powerful techniques" will try that. 

When Edo Tensei or other summoning techniques happen I will be ready. 

"Eee I'm going to be so powerful" I squealed. "It is a Yin Release technique, which I guess makes it automatically powerful" I will look into that. 

Welp I'm taking a nap, the queen needs her sleep. 

A/n Another chapter! Enjoy the meal!

- Kay