Ch 30

"AAAHHHH" I heard a scream. 

I ran out of my room and went downstairs at full speed just to see my mom fighting a guy with an Anbu mask and my dad on the floor. 

Dead. 

"Ishi go, save yourself!". My mom said still fighting the guy. 

But I froze. 

This is too soon. 

It's only been a day. 

My dad's... 

Mom, I want to help you. 

As I took a step forward, my mom was stabbed in the abdomen. As she coughed up blood, she screamed "GO!" 

I looked at my mom once more and saw she had the mangekyo sharingan. 

I love you mom... 

"Dammit!" I ran up to my room and locked the door, putting a seal on it to make the door as hard as a rock. I could still hear them fighting as I got my seals and put them on the ground. 

One. 

Two. 

Three. 

Done! 

 I was terrified but wasn't about to cry, I knew this day would come. 

I got a matching seal in my hand, it will be hard. But I can do it. 

Alone... 

I shook my head and I started to put chakra in the seals when all of a sudden it went quiet. 

No... 

Mom... 

"Damn almost ready". It was eerily quiet when I heard a step.
Then another, then another. 

Then I heard running. 

He went up the stairs and stopped at my door. He didn't even try anything, he just kicked down the door. 

My barrier was almost up, I just needed 45 seconds. 

"Itachi" I said he just stood there, watching, he had his mask on but he didn't make a move. 

Something is wrong... 

I didn't know what was happening until something dropped from his mask, it was clear-. 

He's crying...

Damn, why... 

Why are you crying... 

Why at this time... 

I can't do this... 

He started trembling, it was very subtle but I noticed it. He pointed his sword at me, and took a step forward, I didn't move. He slowly walked in front of me, his Katana pointed to my neck. 

He took in a deep breath before he dropped to his knees. 

He looked so pitiful, I think he already saw sasuke. 

I can't look at this... 

Still putting chakra in the seals I slowly went over to Itachi. 

I didn't say anything as I touched his shoulder, he didn't flinch but he slightly leaned away. I did slow movements so as to not tick him off and I got in a kneeling position in front of him. 

I made a gesture telling Itachi I was going to take his mask off, he didn't move. My hand reached out to take it off but Itachi grabbed my wrist, I didn't do anything.