Ch 22

So, since I've gotten everyone's attention by doing nothing. I'm not going to hide anymore. These people have plans to use me, but what they don't know is that I have plans too.

I frowned a little, this is getting out of hand.

But now I need to finish packing, I'm showing Lord 3rd what I found about chakra. A give and take he said, greedy little jerk. Walking inside his office, I see that it's now Kakashi and Tenzo who are guarding him.

Isn't this convenient.

"Ishi, you're here" he nodded a little, "I'm curious what you're going to show me." I smirk a little and walk forward. "Mind if I use your desk?" He shook his head, "I have a little table for you to use."

Tenzo slowly rolled the table to the middle of the room as Lord 3rd got up and stood beside me. I nodded "this is fine," I unpacked all my things and put them around the table.

I clapped my hands together, "alright, everyone" I smirked "that includes the Anbu outside, come in." Three Anbu from outside appeared and stood around the table.

"This was possible because of years of research and a bit of sealing jutsu," I put a sealing jutsu on the table.

"Now usually putting more than one on top of each other would cause an imbalance" I put another one on.

"But I found a way to get around that," I smirked as I put another one and as lord 3rd got completely invested.

"Now, we put some sealing barriers in" I put another 3 papers around the original ones.

"One, sealing technique, release" I put that in the middle.

"4 chakra absorption jutsu" I put those around the known circle of papers.

"2 sealing jutsu chakra flow and 3 cooperation jutsu," I finished putting all of them down.

Everyone around is looking surprised at me. No, they're in shock. And awestruck.

"Now, before we finish," I put one last sealing jutsu on and start writing on it. When I'm finished I start folding all of the other sealing jutsu over that one and when I'm finished it makes an octagon. I put the last sealing jutsu on and start writing on the paper octagon.

"Now, one of you put a bit of chakra in your hand and touched one of the papers" I smirked as all of them looked around at each other before Kakashi was the one to step forward. Chakra can not be seen by the naked eye, so when Kakashi put his hand out it looked like nothing was in it.

He touched the end that was closest to him and we all watched as nothing happened.

After a bit everyone looked at me disappointed, but I just kept on smirking. "Child, it seems to have not worked," I just chuckled evilly. "Kakashi, use your Sharingan" he looked at me a little annoyed that I said his name but did it anyway.

Lord 3rd looked at me strangely, "what? I could recognize the hair." Kakashi was the only one in the leaf with that hair. It doesn't matter that he was wearing a mask.

"It did work," Kakashi said, "I can see it." Another ninja in the room who happened to be an Uchiha also activated his Sharingan, "it's true Lord Hokage, we can see the chakra just floating in the middle of this...this- I don't know what to call it."

I winked at the Hokage, "don't underestimate me."

He just chuckled, "but how can you see it? Do you have your sharingan?" I nodded my head, "I activated it during the nail tailed fox attack."

Do I trust these people, no.
Do I know that they will be useful allies, hell ya.

Well, other than the three I don't know. But they are Anbu, so they can keep their mouths shut.