Ch 31

I ran. 

As fast as I could. 

Too much had happened for me to even think straight. I didn't know where I was going, but I didn't go straight. I went to the left. 

I need a map. I need to get a better map. 

I've been running for three days, and it seems I have gone to the village hidden in the rain. It was a cloudy day but the moment I passed the river, it was straight up a thunderstorm. 

I put the hood of my cloak over my head, no need for people to see how young I am. I made it to the heart of the city and found a pub. I put on the voice of an old lady and hunch my back, "excuse me sir, do you know where I can get a map and something for the road?" 

A rain shinobi turned to me with a scowl but pointed to a shop across the street. I nodded to him and went there. 

But I saw a few of them looking at me like prey. 

"Better make this quick" I muttered, as I went into the shop. I got a few new bandages, some food for the road. And a map. 

I looked at the window and saw the shinobi who were sketchy coming out of the shop and towards the one I'm in. 

"Shit," I frowned. 

I'm still not healed completely, and I never learned medical ninjutsu. I'm hoping there aren't many of them. 

I head to the shop owner, "is this all?" 

I narrowed my eyes at his rude tone, "this is all dear" I kept my old lady voice. 

"Fine" he grumbled, he kept looking behind me.

He's with them. 

My guard is up now, I know I'm in danger. I paid for my things and slowly walked out of the shop. 

There they were. 

I continued to walk down the street, and they followed. 

I noticed something flying above me. 

It was a piece of paper. It was Konan, she was watching us. 

I rolled my eyes and moved to an alleyway. The shinobi, quickly seeing their chance, trapped me. It was a deadend. I turned around as they all started to sinisterly laugh. 

"Finally, the old hag is ours," they still think they're going to rob an old lady. 

Good. 

The pieces of paper are still above us, it seemed like the shinobi were ignoring it. I reached into my pockets and took out my war fans. 

If they want a fight, I'll make them regret it. 

"Hey granny, why don't you give us your bag nicely." 

I groaned and put my bag down, "gentlemen, please." I turn my sharingan on, "you're not my type." 

There are 8 shinobi, all over the age of 30. They have experience and skill, while I don't. I'm already at a disadvantage. 

My life is on the line. 

I raise both my hands in the air, my fans folded and ready for action. Remember, it's a dance. They are just a bunch of old men who want to take and hurt others for money and fun. Anyone who wants to hurt an old lady doesn't deserve my mercy. 

I watch as 5 of them dart to me. Two of them seem to have more speed on their side. 

I need to get rid of them first. 

The other 3 are obviously the muscle, they can be dealt with later. 

 The 3 still standing are long range, I need to keep an eye on them.