Ch 4

When I got home... 

One word... 

Mayhem. 

My parents were running around the house, looking for something. "MOM, DAD what is happening" I shouted to get their attention. 

'You just want attention NO no' I sang in my head before coming to my scenes. 

"We are going to the MAIN household. And we ARE looking good" mom said. "Come on we have to get you cleaned and dressed" my mom led the way to my room where we all proceeded to take 2 hours to get ready. 

When I looked at the time my mind went blank. "Huh" I just stared at the clock. "Ishi what is it? '' My mom said coming over, I didn't say anything, I just pointed. My mom looked over and froze. 

"WHAT 5:50 THE DINNER IS AT 6 SHITT HARU LEGGO" mom screeched before we all ran out of the house. 

It usually takes 20 minutes to get there, but the way we ran. 5 minutes flat. We got there a little out of breath but recovered quickly. We went up to the house and knocked on the door, it seems that they knew we were here because they opened the door after the first knock. 

"Hello, please come in" Mikoto said (itachi and sasuke's mom fyi). "Dinner is almost ready to please take a seat at the table" she guided us to her dining room and went into the kitchen. The dining room was beautiful and very clean. 

There was a table with enough room for 8 people which was good because there were 8 people here. Though two of the spots were taken, by Itachi and little sasuke. 'Oh right he must be like 2 months old now. He's so cute' I awed at the baby. 

I then looked at Itachi. He must be like almost 6 now. We all took a seat and waited, my dad decided to make conversation. "So what your name kiddo" he said to Itachi. "My name is Itachi sir and this is my little brother Sasuke" Itachi politely said "such manners, you are raising a nice young man" mom praises. 

"Thank you, I am very proud. And who is this" Fugaku said. 'It's my queue' I thought "hello my name is Ishi it is nice to meet you mister" I happily spoke. "You as well," he responded. "Dinner's ready" we heard Mikoto from the kitchen. 

"Yesss" I quietly said, as Mikoto came out of the kitchen I was in shock. The food looked beautiful. I think I shed a tear. It was ribs with potatoes and carrots on the side with rice. 

'Oh my god those ribs look so juicy yum' I had stars in my eyes. She sets the food down and. We wait. We. My parents and I have never and I mean never had or been at a dinner party so we don't know what to do. Fugaku and Itachi have not moved so we didn't either. 

"What are you waiting for? '' Fugaku asked "guest pick first". 'Oh thank god' we all thought, "Ishi you go first," my dad said. 'All the attention on me thanks dad' I sarcastically thought. 

I didn't say anything as I just picked some food and said thank you. After that my parents got some food, then the rest at the table. Fugaku got some food and then stood up. 

"Excuse me, I have work to do, '' he said before walking away. I looked at Itachi and looked a little disappointed but knew it was coming. Mikoto sat down at the head of the table so she could have access to both her sons. 

"Thanks for the food" we all said before we dug in. And when I say it was heaven, I mean there were angels dancing, it was delicious. "Oh my this is really good" my dad said, "ya no kidding" my mom praised. 

"Oh no you flatter me" Mikoto said embarrassed. We continued to praise her before it just went into a comfortable conversation. As time passed I started to get bored, because this is what you call grown up talk.