Ch 48

"This is the location for the second phase of the exam, it's the 44th battle training grounds. But we call it, The Forest of Death." Anko explained. 

I looked at all these huge freaking trees in curiosity, this will be fun. 

"This whole place just completely creeps me out," I heard Sakura from in front of me. 

"It should. They call it the forest of death and you're about to soon find out why," another person who likes to scare kids. But you know who is impervious to those kinda people...

You guessed it! 

"Do your worst! You're not about to scare me away! I can handle anything!" Naruto enthusiastically yelled. 

Love this guy so much. 

"So, it looks like we got ourselves a tough guy..." I sighed as Anko smiled. That was not the smile of someone with good intentions. 

Anko got a hidden Kunai from her sleeve and threw it, cutting Naruto on his cheek. The kunai even cut a bit of Orochimaru's hair before it- 

Orochimaru! 

What is he doing here? I thought he was just going to sneak in, not become a participant. 

Is my memory wrong? 

Did I forget? 

I glared at him in annoyance, but he just smiled. Anko then appeared behind Naruto, causing him to tense up. 

"You tough enough to handle this? You're not afraid are you?" Anko mocked. She grasped his cheek, which was now bleeding due to the cut. 

"Tough guys like you usually leave their blood all over this forest," she let the blood hit her finger before she turned around to the oncoming attack she thought was going to happen. But only a tongue offering her kunai was there, gross. 

"I was just returning your kunai," came the female voice I never want Orochimaru to speak in again. 

"Why thank you, Grass ninja." They had a stare down in silence, Anko only smirked wider at the deadly air around them. 

"You know, I really only recommend you stand this close behind me...If you wish to reach a premature end." Anko took her kunai and Orochimaru out his tongue back in his mouth, thankfully. 

"No... I just get excited when I see red blood. Plus you cut my precious hair, I couldn't help it. I meant you no harm." 

Bullshit. 

Orochimaru chuckled before turning around and walked to me, " likewise," Anko said. 

"Was that necessary?" I whispered. "I take good care of my hair, she was being rude," Orochimaru rolled his eyes. 

Diva. 

I saw Naruto trying to make his tongue longer, and while it was cute. The fact he was trying to copy Orochimaru completely killed it for me. Don't do that Naruto, Orochimaru is a bad influence. 

"Seems like everyone here today is quick-tempered. There must be something in the air." 

Bloodlust you sadist. 

"This is gonna be fun," Anko smirked. I sighed, I might die from all these crazy people. 

"Now, before we begin this test, I have something to hand out to you all," she took out papers. 

"Just a standard consent form, for the test all of you are going to have to read over this form and then sign it." 

Makes sense.