Ch 37

It's been 1 weeks since the fight. 

Of course everything got out of hand. But I don't regret it. With a bit of medical ninjutsu and rest, I was out of the hospital in 1 weeks.  Could've been faster if they actually used medical ninjutsu to heal me completely, but not for me I guess.

But Pink, I heard, was out of the hospital a few days before me. But she was in more critical condition. She had a laryngeal fracture. While she is better, she still has difficulty swallowing and a raspy, hoarse or loss of voice. 

But she's fine. 

Now back to me. 

I had 2 fractured ribs. I had a hurt leg. Concussion. Bruising everywhere and a stab wound to the shoulder. 

All in all, do not recommend it. 

0 out of 10. 

I am in a bit of pain still, but I'm better. Actually, I'm way better than better. 

Because I'm about to meet with the Zeokage! 

Yes, even though I lost. It seemed like I caught their attention. And that's where I'm heading right now. Deeper and deeper into the village where the leader is. I'm being led there by Yellow, who I keep glancing at. 

"Stop doing that." I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "It's annoying," Yellow turned to me. 

"You better show respect to master, or good things won't happen to you." I raised a brow, "sure." He turned back forward and kept walking. The leader is very deep within this village, interesting. 

Are they hiding them? 

Are they protecting them? 

I am led to these big doors with 4 guards in front. Yellow raised his hand and the guard immediately let us pass. They opened the door and inside was this big bedroom. 

The bedroom was covered in red and black. 

Interesting choice. 

There, in the middle of the room, sitting down in a chair was... 

An old man? 

"Master" Yellow bowed to him. He gently smacked my back and I bowed as well. "Tokei, how are you?" I turned to Yellow, his name was Tokei. 

Like a clock? His name is Clock in japanese, huh. 

"Master, this is the girl you saw a few weeks ago,'' I raised my head and looked into the eyes of the Zeokage. He was an elderly man. Definitely like 90 or something. He had long, white hair, moustache, and a squared-off goatee. 

He reminds me of someone. But I can't place my finger on it. 

"Yes, the Uchiha child," I immediately went to get a kunai from under my shirt but Yellow already had one on my neck. 

I raise my arms in defence. 

"You are a strong young one, and very smart too." The old man got up and started slowly walking to me, "changing your hair was smart too." I started to sweat, this was getting out of hand. 

"But you only had one mistake," he stopped in front of me. 

"It was that you crossed paths with me." I finally remember who he reminded me of. 

But... 

That guy's long dead. 

"Ashina Uzumaki?" His eyes widened before he had a small smile on his face.