Ch 23

I sighed as I watched Itachi and Shisui fight each other. It was taijutsu but only fists and sharingans. 

I kept mine activated as I watched them, thanks to my mom finally teaching me how to use it I could control my Sharingan. I have mastered it after more than a year. 

Apparently I'm going to meet a friend of Itachi after this so that will be interesting. The fight lasted for another 10 minutes before Shisui got the upper hand and 'beat' Itachi. I clapped my hands, "lovely, I can see that you guys have been working hard." 

They turned to me all sweaty and panting, "do you wanna join us." 

I had to take a moment to process what they said so I didn't get it messed up with other things... 

Anyway, I shook my head "next time, you don't want to leave your friend waiting." Itachi nodded and we said our goodbyes with Shisui. We walked back into the Uchiha clan grounds and stood by a food stand. 

"Am I not even going to get a name?" I asked him, he was full of secrets today. I see an Uchiha girl with brown hair walking up to us, "hello, you must be Ishi." I looked at Itachi confused but smiled at her "I am, and you are?" 

She softly chuckled, "I'm Izumi Uchiha." 

I softly smiled at her before glaring at Itachi. "You didn't tell me you were dating someone?!" 

This is his girlfriend in the Naruto universe. Izumi blushed but shook her head, "no, we aren't dating. We are just good friends." 

I looked confused, but he dated her. In the original he was dating her. 

Did I change the plot? 

Itachi just chuckled at Izumi "I told you, she's very 'chipper'." Itachi said, my neck snapped as I turned my head towards him. I knew he was making fun of me by the way he said chipper, he basically just called me a chipmunk. 

I smiled evilly at him, bad move Itachi. I'm still a little kid in these guys' eyes. 

"Izumi, you are so pretty" I smiled sweetly at her, Izumi blushed "thank you, you are so cute!" I hugged her, "big sister." I smirked evilly at Itachi as she hugged me back tightly. I stole your girl. "Big sister, Itachi always calls me names" I whined with a pout on my face. 

Izumi frowned and started to scold Itachi for bullying little kids. For 5 minutes straight, I counted. I just smirked at Itachi as he tried to calm her down while glaring at me. But it didn't work, it only worked when I said it was ok. 

We had fun the whole day before it got late. "It was nice meeting you Ishi, see you later" she hugged me, "see you big sister." We waved at each other before I went with Itachi home. 

"You suck" Itachi rolled his eyes. I smirked in response, "it was your fault." We both chuckled, "You're going to cause a lot of trouble one day," Itachi said. 

Said? Nah, he saw into the future. 

"The near future, who says I'm going to wait," I laughed. Itachi laughed with me as he walked me home. 

"So, how's Shinobi life," he is 11 now. I'm curious to know what he will say to me. Because I already know what he's doing. 

That sounded creepy. 

"I joined the Anbu," Itachi said, though he didn't sound happy about that. But he didn't sound sad. 

"Are you even allowed to say that?" I actually didn't know if he could say anything about this. 

"Probably not, but now you know" Itachi is more cheeky than the anime that's for sure. I did that to him. 

I'm so proud of myself. 

"Do I know anyone in your team?" I only know of team Ro so I don't know if he was anywhere else. "Kakashi Hatake is the leader" 

Oh? It is team Ro. Never mind then. 

"Interesting, he was guarding the Hokage a few months ago" I hummed in thought. Guess he was just taking a break. 

"Don't work too hard, Itachi" I glanced at him, "don't hurt yourself." Itachi just smiled "I won't". I sighed, "I'm serious, I can see your stressed and it's concerning." Itachi continued to smile, "Ishi, I can handle it." 

I shook my head, "I don't want you to handle it," Itachi chuckled and poked my forehead with his fingers, "I'm sorry for making you worry." I smiled, "you make everyone worried." 

We get to my house and we stay in silence. 

"See ya tomorrow, hug Sasuke for me" Itachi nodded, "will do." I smiled and softly hugged him from behind, "I'm here." Itachi rubbed my arm, "I know." 

As I went into my house I saw my mom and dad sitting at the table. Grim looks on their faces. "Mom? Dad?" I asked, concerned. 

"Ishi, sit down" my parents sat me down looking to have a serious conversation. "We have to talk about something serious," I was starting to get scared. What was it we needed to talk about? 

"Soon, your body will start changing" 

Huh? 

"You'll start to feel weird and weird things might happen" 

HUH? 

"And-" 

"Wait! Are we having the 'talk'?" 

I was so scared there. 

"You know?" my dad asked, my mom was equally confused. "Yes, I do" I nodded, I went through this already people. "You sure?" my mom asked. I frowned, "sex." 

My dad gasped, "sex" I said again. 

My dad gasped one more time before fainting. My mom immediately went to help him while I sat at the table with a smirk on my face. 

I think he needed the 'talk' more than me. 

My mom sighed "I know this will look and sound very displeasing to put it lightly but" she took out 3 books. "You need to read and memorize these and then practice what is in here, I will leave you now" she said walking out of the room with my dad. 

Who was still past out. 

I looked down and was surprised to see books on psychology and seduction. This was weirding me out, but I get her point. 

This would probably be useful in the future but... I'm gen z, I'm pretty sure I know how to manipulate someone. 

But say la vie, say less. 

A/n I wrote Chapter 22 and 23 all at 3 am in one day. But I said that I was going to publish every 2 days so that's what I'm doing. Enjoy~