Ch 5

When I woke up I got ready and had breakfast with my parents before going to the library. 

 Because god forbid there is actually good stuff there. 

I was looking in the medical section cause little medical ninjutsu can never hurt anyone, plus it would help me with my chakra control. I was looking over everything when I saw the book. "Basic medical ninjutsu, that's what I need" I said, picking the book out and placing it in the pile of books I already have. Walking out of the section I find a table in the back corner of the library. 

Making sure it is secluded enough where no one will bother me I put down the books and started reading. "Chakra is essential to even the most basic of jutsu. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, chakra can be controlled and manipulated to create an effect that would be not possible otherwise". 'I know that I need to get more information. Let's go into chakra control'. I thought, getting another book. 

Skimming through it, I found a way to get more chakra control training. " Leaf concentration, tree climbing, and water surface walking exercises are good general methods for training" 'ok not bad'. "Nice it says here that moulding the chakra into key points of the body (hands or feet) will greatly enhance their physical prowess" I said out loud. "That sounds interesting" someone said, "yea it is I never knew you could do that" I said back. 

Coming back to my senses I turned around to see who was talking to me, and to my surprise it was Kushina. "Ms Kushina, what are you doing here?" I asked. She gave me a book which said "childbirth". "Oh I get it. When are you due? '' I said, "any day" she said "just wanted to calm my nerves ya know". "I get that it must be scary" I said "ya it is, but I can't wait for Naruto to come into this world" she smiled. 

"Beautiful name," I smiled. "Thanks, we picked it from one of master Jiraiya books". "Hehe" we giggled, "do you want to come over early we would love to have you" she asked. "Are you sure I don't want to intrude? '' I said. 

"It's alright I'm sure Minato won't mind" she insisted "ok" I said happily. I packed up all my stuff and borrowed the books and we went on our way. After a little chat we were in a comfortable silence and just walked to her home. 

On the way I sensed someone, I was guessing it was Kakashi but I couldn't find him. We got to her home and walked in, "Minato we are here" Kushina called out "we'' Minato questioned as he came to the entrance. 

I couldn't suppress a snort when I saw him in a pink apron. "I saw Ishi and we decided to come here early. '' Kushina explained, "so that's the little girl you talked about" I heard another voice. "Huh" I said, confused. 'Well shit I let my guard down. It's fine I'm safe' I thought. 

"Master Jiraiya, it's nice to see you," Kushina said excitedly. "Hello" I said "nice to meet you kid" Jiraiya said, patting my head. "You have them quite a scare" he chuckled. "Let's all sit down, '' Minato offered. Leading the way. 

I never got the chance to see their home but it was beautiful. 'It's so sad that after the attack no one lives here anymore' I sadly thought before pushing the thoughts away. We all got into the dining room and sat down ready to chat the night away. After a few hours of talking the conversation went back to me. 

"So Ishi what did you want to talk about? '' Minato asked, smiling at me. "Well is there any way you can teach me fuinjutsu (seals) or if not lend me a book or something? '' I asked shyly, fidgeting in my seat. 

"Uh ok why would you like that now? '' Kushina was confused why a child would like to learn that. "I have an interest". "Ok but not at the moment, you're still too young, maybe in a year or two" Minato said. 

"Aww '' I slightly pouted, 'it's ok Ishi you will get them' I thought. "Well it's getting late we should all leave the love birds alone" Jiraiya said getting up "ya Ishi you should get home your parents might start to get worried" Kushina said. 

"Ok bye" Jiraiya and I all left and went home but on the way I sensed someone. I didn't know who it was so I ran to a more populated area. 

I still sense them but still I didn't sense malice so I knew they wouldn't hurt me. I can only sense chakra 10 meters around me. Maybe. "Hey come out I know you're there" I shouted but nothing happened. 

"*Sigh* come on I know you're there, are you the same person watching over Miss Kushina?" I said. 'I'm pretty sure it is Kakashi but I have my doubts'. I knew he was close because again I could only sense chakra 10 meters around me anymore and I wouldn't know. 

I certainly sensed the presence of chakra coming near me but I didn't see what it was but I knew it went behind me. 

He probably won't come out so I will just go home. 

"Hey person if you are still out there and if you are the guy looking after Ms Kushina. THANKS" I shouted as I ran home. 

Minato's per 

"Lord Hokage I have returned" I heard Kakashi say "yes, did she get home safe and was there anything strange" I asked. "Yes she did get home safely and yes something strange happened" Kakashi said. "Continue" I pushed "well she... sensed me" he said. "Oh" I said with surprise. 

"And that's not all, apparently she recognized me from when she came home with Kushina, she even thanked me for it". "She's more advanced than I thought" I said 'I will keep this in mind' I thought making a mental note "you may go now" I dismissed Kakashi. 

'Ishi Uchiha, how will you surprise me next?'.

A/n

Another chapter done this is the first time it is not in Ishi's perspective but it will not happen a lot.
Cheers!