Ch 41

"Do you want to commit mass genocide?" 

I just froze in my spot. 

Not moving. 

Not saying a word. 

Excuse me... 

What the fuck! 

What the fuck did I just hear! 

Did he just say that?! 

In a nonchalant tone too?! 

WHAT!? 

"No thank you..." I left the room and leaned against the wall. I had to take a moment to figure out if I just heard an intrusive thought or if he's crazy- 

Ohhhh he is crazy. I was just reminded. 

But who says that!? It's been 6 months since I've been here... 

I wanna die. 

Death would be better than the mental torment that is Orochimaru. Worst part is, he's just being himself. But he's the embodiment of intrusive thoughts. It gets me everytime. It's silent then it's me on the floor begging him never to say that again. 

And he enjoys it!! 

This man is a menace to society. 

"Lord Orochimaru, did you really need to say it like that?" Kabuto sounded amused, the little jerk. 

"It's greatly amusing, I love her reactions." I know you do, you sadistic sociopath! I took a deep breath and walked back inside, "back already? I would have thought you'd taken a few more minutes." 

I looked at him unamused before I just promptly walked back out. 

Nope. 

No thank you. 

Not today. 

I came back an hour later, because we were talking about the Konoha Crush. 

Yes, it's time for that soon. Well, it's a few months away. I will promptly turn 15 during the whole event. 

Sheesh. 

I had passed all of Orocimaru's little tests so he at least is keeping me in the loop of everything. At least I think I passed, I am still alive. 

"So the fourth Kazekage wants to destroy the Leaf and you saw an opportunity, basically everything in a nutshell," this talk is too long. 

"If you put it that way, then yes," he hissed when he said 'yes'. I nodded, "sounds interesting, mind if I come along for the show?" 

I was coming, whether or not he liked it. 

Orochimaru smirked, licking his lips slowly "I wouldn't have it anyother way." 

No. 

Don't do that. 

"Oh? Why?" I had already told him I won't be a part of his plan, I'll just be a bystander with VIP tickets.