Ch 50

"Don't interfere," it said. 

I will kill him. 

How dare he do this to them. 

I frowned and sat back down. I instinctively went on guard when Naruto was in trouble, I wanted to help him. But this isn't the right time, I wouldn't win. 

"Hey! Oh man, disgusting! Put me down before I yank this tongue out of your head!!" Please do that Naruto, I will wait for you to get stronger before I kill this snake with you. 

"I see. When your anger is aroused, some of the nine tailed fox's chakra is released," Orochimaru brought Naruto closer to him. 

I had to take a moment. 

What did he just say? 

What did he just say to this child? 

"What an interesting childhood you must've had," Orochimaru lifted Naruto's hoodie with his tongue. 

What are you doing to this child!? 

"The spell that seals him within appears on your skin," damn it. I cover my ears as Orochimaru does the 5 parts seal on Naruto. I don't want to hear him scream in pain. 

"Sasuke! Hurry, do something!" Sakura desperately screamed. Naruto's eyes went back to being blue and he passed out from everything. Orochimaru took his Heaven scroll before throwing him away. 

Asshole. 

Sakura took a kunai and threw it, saving Naruto and pinning him to a tree. 

"Sasuke, what's wrong with you!?" Sasuke was frozen, all this seemed to be too much. Sakura started to cry, her sadness and anger rising to new lengths. 

"Ok. Say what you like about Naruto! That he's a pest, that he gets in the way! That he's just a kid! But at least... At least he's doing something! At least he's no coward!" Sakura was desperate. 

But her yelling seemed to snap Sasuke out of his trance. He activated his sharingan with a determined look on his face. Orochimaru sent his snake away and stood on a tree. 

He once again glanced at me, "don't move," he mouthed. 

Die painfully. 

"I won't," I looked away. 

He looked back at Sasuke with a smirk, wanting to test him. Sasuke put a kunai in his mouth before he ran at Orochimaru. 

Orochimaru sent a wind jutsu out, making it hard to see. Sasuke was in the air, he threw shurikens at him. 

Orochimaru dodged. 

With a shout Sasuke sent a barrage of kicks and punches to Orochimaru. Who blocked all of them. Orochimaru tried to kick Sasuke but missed. 

Sasuke landed and Orochimaru ran to him. They both fought hand to hand, each blocking or missing their mark. Orochimari jumped over Sasuke and started to run around him super fast. 

I had to activate my own sharingan to see where he was. 

When there was a second Orochimaru stopped, Sasuke sent a dragon fire style his way. He sent another which created a fire tornado. 

Orochimaru smirked and dispelled the jutsu. Orochimaru went under the tree and made his way to Sasuke before spinning out. Sasuke dodged and jumped away. 

They stared at each other, waiting. Sasuke got himself in a fighting stance while Orochimaru stayed where he was. 

I looked up. The sun is going down. It was a beautiful sunset, with such an ugly atmosphere.