Ch 36

I already know Pink doesn't like me. I don't like her either. But I didn't know she was this petty. 

A public execution is what I would call this. 

Everyone in the village is here. Everyone she invited just to see me fall. 

Can't wait to turn the tables on her master plan. 

But it's now time. 

"I know your ready kid, just keep to our plan and everything will go smoothly," I teared up a little. That's the first time he's ever said something nice to me. 

We were at the edge of the playing field. Daiou giving me some last tips and tricks. 

"I will," I raised my arm for a hand shake. He looked at it for a moment then looked at me. 

"Don't leave me hanging," I smiled. He tilted his head before his lips curled up into a small smile. 

"Just this time," he shook my hand. A firm but sweet hand shake. "I'lll miss our training sessions," I sweetly said, "I won't." 

I scoffed but smiled, "let's do this." Daiou nodded, "win." 

I winked as we walked over to where I would be fighting Pink. 

"Go easy on her," said a person wearing all yellow. It was the guy in charge of surveillance, I had a bone to pick with him. 

"Never," Pink glared at him. I knew she wasn't going to go easy on me. 

"It's just a brat, she doesn't look older than 13," Pink rolled her eyes. "Age doesn't matter here, I treat everyone equally." She stepped in my direction, looking me right in the eyes as she said her next words. 

"And she deserves a beating, I don't care if I kill her." My lips curled up in a sneer, my hand twitched in anticipation. My body shook slightly, I bounced from foot to foot. 

"Look, she's already shaking in fear," someone from the crowd spoke up. Everyone turned in my direction to see if that statement was true. 

It wasn't. 

My eyes sparkled and gleamed in excitement, I never took my eyes off Pink. She did the same, we had a stare down. But she grew more and more pissed when I showed not an ounce of fear. 

"Let's do this." Pink stomped her way into the middle of the field. She stopped and then pointed her katana at me, "come." 

I give one last smile to Daiou before I also go to the middle of the field. 

"May the best win," I smirked. 

"Yes she will," Pink taunted. 

I laughed, "it's good you're not oblivious." 

Pink's smirk immediately turned into a frown. 

"I'm going to kill you," she said slowly. "Is it a death match?" I tilt my head. 

"I'll make it one." 

I rolled my eyes and got out my twin katanas. "I'm more experienced in katanas than you, you have no chance against me." I sighed, she talked so much. 

What she said is true, but I know many of her weaknesses. She made it so obvious. It's laughable, but so much so that laughing would be mean. 

And I'm not petty...yet. 

I put an eye mask on, I am completely at a disadvantage. She has more experience fighting than me and I'm still young. But with my sharingan, I might have a chance. 

She will probably try to kill me, but from what I've seen she can't kill me without a reason. And she brought all these people just to see my defeat, but that actually made me safer.