Ch 7

When I woke up it was still dark out. I knew I was in a hospital because of the white, room and oh ya THE FREKING IV ON ME. "Ugh my head" I said, a little dizzy. 

I looked out the window to see the sun rising, "ya that tells me nothing and there's no calendar here" I was wearing a hospital gown and my clothes were nowhere in sight. I just decided to explore the hospital and maybe find Naruto or my parents. 

I walked out of the room to see absolute chaos. 

There were doctors and nurses, people of all ages just running everywhere. Everyone was too busy to notice the child just standing there. I walked down the halls trying not to get shoved or pushed down. I looked through the whole floor before someone noticed me. 

"Kid, what are you doing here?" Some nurse said, 'Now is my chance'. "Miss, where is the room with all the baby's" I asked. "Floor 2 room 209. I need to go kid bye" she said rushing off. I looked to see what floor we were on and it said the 4th floor. 

I went to find the stairs and went down them all the way to the 2nd floor. I walked down the halls and went to room 209 but before I could enter another person stopped me. "Little girl what are you doing" 'oh god another'. "Sir I just want to see the baby" I said annoyedly and I turned around to see the 3rd Hokage. 

"Oh crap. Sorry about that lord 3rd" I said running into the room. 'Well that was a little rude of me. I kinda feel sorry. Kinda.' I looked around and there was no one here. The sun was out by now and I knew it was the next day so I was asleep for 8 hours. 

I looked through the glass to see three babies, one of which was Naruto. He was so cute. When everything happened I didn't have enough time to actually look at him. I just stood there looking at him unmoving. 

 I was sad that Kushina and Minato were gone but I won't let that weigh me down, I knew it was coming. It didn't seem that anyone was coming so I went inside. I think when I went inside it woke him up. But he didn't start crying, he just looked around until he saw me. 

When he saw me he gave me one of the biggest baby smiles I have even seen. "Aww you're so cute" I coddled him a bit. I picked him up and started rocking him back and forth because baby's need sleep. AND this one is not even 24 hours old. 

He went to sleep pretty quickly so I was probably right guessing he was tired. I was gonna put him down but I remembered. 'Kurama'. I wanted to see what would happen if I talk to him so I put my hand on his belly. Straight away did the scenery change. 

"It kinda looks like the backrooms" I said out loud. I could feel his chakra and the closer I went to him the stronger the chakra, so like a normal person I went towards it. Down the hall we go. I came across this big room with a huge cage in the middle, behind the cage was all darkness so I couldn't see. 

"Hello" I called out. Silence. "I know you're here, 9 tails or should I say Kurama" I said. "How did you know?" A rough voice said. "I have my ways" I winked. 

"So anyway my name is Ishi and I guess you already know I'm an Uchiha, by the way thank you for trying to kill me" I introduced before sarcastically saying that. " you're welcome brat, but I should've killed you when I had the chance," Kurama sarcastically said. "I like you" I said, impressed that he had the patients. 

"Look I know you're mad-" 

" actually I'm furious" Kurama cuts in. 

"Ya furious so anyway try not to hurt him too bad that's all". 

" why didn't you say not to hurt him at all" he asked "because" I said "I knew you wouldn't listen" I shrugged. 

"Ha" he chuckled "Ishi, I will remember you". 

"But" his mood switched suddenly, "I will get out of here and destroy this village" he said darkly. 

"Aaa it was worth a shot" I whined. "Well see you later, and before you say anything I will not set you free" I waved, getting out of the and to the real world. By then Naruto was passed the frick out and I didn't want to disturb him. 

I went out of the room and sat down, I would occasionally look at him but I just wanted to meditate, get my chakra back. I wasn't sure how long I was like that but someone came in, "Oh Ishi what are you doing here". 

I opened my eyes to see Mikoto, Itachi was by her side and she was holding Sasuke. "Miss Mikoto hi '' I smiled, pointing towards Naruto I answered her question. "Oh" she said sadly, I looked at Itachi and he didn't seem to have a smile either. 

"Ms Mikoto what's wrong" I asked, getting concerned, "I wanted to adopt him but the council wouldn't let me" she explained. 'I get that your friend just died and you can't take care of their child' . Mikoto sadly looked at Naruto as Itachi looked sadly at his mom. This isn't right. 

"Ok now no more sady, sad, sadness" I said, slapping my cheeks. They looked at me confused while I just smiled my biggest smile. BAM I heard the door swing wide open. 

"ISHI UCHIHA you should be in bed" my mom screeched. 

"Mom the babies' ' I shushed. "Oh shiiiit-" she dragged me out of the room. "Ok mom-" my mom cut me off hugging me, my dad later on. "Ishi we were so worried. We thought you have lost you '' my mom said crying. 

"It's ok I'm right here" I rubbed her back, calming her down. "I'm ok. I'm safe" I keep on repeating. She finally calmed down enough to talk. 

"They said your chakra was super low, what happened? '' my dad asked. " *Sigh* sharingan" I whispered, "gasp oh Ishi. My Ishi '' my mom looked horrified when she saw it. 

I deactivated it before my headache came back. She took a sec to calm down. "That's it, I'm training you". 

"Oh...

 and it is going to be hell" my creepy mom was back greaaaat. Welp onto the next one. 

Goodbye sleep hello hell. 

I didn't know how much I regretted asking my mom for help until the training started.

A/n
Another chapter done 😂😛✌️