Ch 46

"It's time to begin, I'm Ibiki Morino, your examiner. And from this moment on, your worst enemy." 

I chuckled as he appeared, I don't wish to be caught by him as an enemy. There was a collection of gasped and worried small talk throughout the room. 

"First, you candidate from the village hidden in the sound. Knock it off, who told you, you could fight. You wanna fail before we've even begun." 

I raised my hands in surrender, I'm not getting blamed for something I didn't do. 

"Sorry, it's our first time, guess we're a little jumpy...Sir." 

I sighed, team Dosu sucks. 

He smirked in amusement before dropping his smile. 

"I'll say this once so listen up, there will be no fighting without the permission of the examiner. And even then, the use of fatal force is strictly forbidden. Those pigs that disobey me will be failed immediately. Do I make myself clear?!" 

No one said a word. 

Until... 

"No fatal force? That's no fun," I sighed, Sound ninja's are arrogant. True but those are mostly kids, too young to die. 

The jonin chuckled at his remark. 

"We will now start the first test of the chunin exams, hand over your paperwork. In return, you'll each be given a number. This number determines where you will sit." Can't wait to see how good my luck is. 

"We'll start the written start when you're all seated," Ibiki finished. 

"WHAT?! A written test!?" Naruto screamed. 

I laughed, you'll be fine Naruto. 

As I get my number, I find myself sitting beside Shikamaru. 

Interesting development. 

"Hello," I smirked, taking my seat. Shikamaru hummed and ignored me. 

I chuckled, "are you mad? It wasn't my fault, you know that." 

Shikamaru sighed, "I know." 

He turned his head away from me, "I'm...I'm glad...you're alive." 

I smiled and giggled, "I'm glad you recognized me." 

Ibiki started talking about the rules. 

"Everyone, eyes front. There are a few rules you need to be aware of." 

Ibiki, Ibiki, Ibiki. 

I know how you play. 

I know this whole test. 

I'm taking a nap. 

I rest my head on the desk and close my eyes. 

"What are you doing?" Ibiki pointed at me. I smiled, "don't worry about little me." He deeply frowned before ignoring me. I gave a thumbs up to Shikamaru before taking a 30 minute nap. 

Felt like sleeping in school. 

When I woke up, there were half the number of people then the beginning. "Cool," I muttered. 

"Finally up?" I smirked at Shikamaru, "oh please, you wish you were me." 

He scoffed but smiled, "you're such a drag." 

I finally decided to look at the written test, seeing what people were dying over. 

Wait...