Nine

Harry

        I was woken up by a pillow hitting my square in the face.

        "Come on!" I groaned. Then it hit me, my head was pounding. I clearly drank too much last night.

        "You've got to get up." Zayn says pushing my shoulder. I knew it was bad when Zayn was waking me up.

        I just rolled over, bringing the blankets with me. I heard a huff and footsteps leaving.

        My face hit something hard. I hissed as I felt the slight pain on my eyebrow bone now. Rubbing it, I felt around for whatever just hit me in the face. It was my cell phone. I switched it on, it was at 8% battery. I had a few text messages. I began opening them, they were all from an unknown number. I quickly plugged it into the charger after the warning popped up. It looked like I had sent texts to this number first. I shook my head, not remembering anything. I read the texts I sent first.

        Jamie, babi, this is the breast

        JAMIE!? Suddenly I was wide awake.

        Best. Lol. booobs.

        I hit myself in the face, forgetting I had just smacked my face on my iPhone previously.

        Niel keeps making me take shits.

        Harry. What the hell, man. I couldn't have been that upset about Nadine.

        SHOTS!!!!!!!

        Jamie hadn't sent anything in between these texts, probably because they were sent one after the other. After reading continous embarassing drunk texts, I finally hit her first text.

        Have you been drinking, Haz?

        The first text conversation that I had with her and her first text was asking if I was intoxicated. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

        Nope.

        So you are taking shits?

        Shots.

        So you're drinking?

        No. I'm shotting.

        Go to bed, Harry.

        I laughed at my drunk self, I did like my own jokes quite a bit. I couldn't decide if I should text Jamie. We still don't even know what time zones we're in. I decide to text her anyways.

        Hey, I'm sorry about last night. 

        I hit send and waited to see if it woud change to read. Jesus, Harold. Patience.

        I put my phone back down on the bed, keeping it on the charger. I ruffled up my hair a little before I fully got up. Being the tallest, I never knew why I always ended up on the damn bottom bunks. I stretched my back a little, noting I needed to go to the gym if I wasn't too hungover after I went to the bathroom.

        I heard the small noise of someone typing me a message from the phone. I quickly sat back down and stared at the three bouncing dots signaling she was typing, followed by a chirp.

        It's alright. It was funny. 

        I smiled. I immediately loved this more than emailing her, if that was possible.