Two

Jamie

        I groaned as I hit my hand over the snooze button. It was on either it's 4th or 5th ring now. I had it set for 10 times. You might say I hate mornings. A lot.

        I wake up almost every morning deciding whether or not today is the day I decide to call in for fun and stay in bed for once. Today was not that day. I stretched, turning my body to get off the bed. Having a bad back, getting out of bed is always a struggle. Stumbling to the bathroom, I ran a hand through my hair. Not having time for a shower, I just threw it up into a quick messy, pony tail. The upside of wearing a hat at your job, it covers most of your head.

        After doing my usual morning business, I walked over to my dresser. Checking my phone, I had three new messages, all from Jake. Telling me he was going into work early, that he would see me later, and that he loved me. I went into my messages and replied with a simple Have a good day, love you too. I sighed and went in to check my emails. I'd been job hunting for a while now, and I was hoping I'd have at least one reply. Scrolling through all the junk, I saw a familiar email address. It was the Harry Styles fanmail I had sent to. I rolled my eyes. Probably an automatic server email. I checked the box and hovered my finger over the delete button. I'd become quite fond of One Direction the last few weeks, downloading their discography and listening to them nonstop. My friends and boyfriend hated me. Okay, they didn't hate me. But it was an odd transition for everyone, including me. I changed my mind and opened the email.

        Skimming through the reply information, I read the first line...

        Hello, Jamie

        Alright, great. Server email.

        I know you're probably thinking I'm a robot.

        Wait, what?

        But, I'm happy to tell you that I am not. Although that would be pretty sic, don't you think?

        You've got to be fucking kidding me.

        It was lovely to hear from you and I'm happy you enjoyed the album. (under certain circumstances of course.)

        He actually emailed me back. I continued reading, ignoring the fact that I'd probably be late for work.

        I'm not usually allowed to reply to fan emails. Tracking and what not. But since you're not actually a fan, (I think) I trust you. (I think.) Actually, I wasn't even supposed to be checking these emails, but contrary to popular belief, being on the road is quite boring.

        I thought to myself, he actually chose to reply to me. Before reading on, I checked the time. I'd have to leave right now if I were to make it to work on time. 

        Fuck it.

        I pulled up my keypad and typed in my work number.

        "Thank you for calling Jay's, how can I help you this morning?" It was Jennifer on the other line, oh thank God this would be easy.

        "Jen, it's Jamie. I can't come in today. I threw up all over the bathroom floor." I coughed a little for extra effect.

        "Shit, seriously? I'm sorry, I'll let boss man know. Feel better." She said, concerned.

        I smirked a little, I always hated calling in sick, but today was a day to do it.

        "Thanks, Jen. I'll see you Monday." We said our goodbyes and I set my phone down on my lap. I took a deep breath and pulled the email back up, rereading the first few lines for good measure. A grin crept onto my face.

        I appreciate the fact you don't read the tabloids, or you do and just don't see me in them not being a fan and all.

        I feel really bad about the not being a fan part. Especially since I've become a super fan in the few short weeks I've been listening to them. 

        Why you've decided to ask the infamous Harry Styles-Playboy for relationship advice, is beyond me. Truth is, I have a lot of friends that are girls. I don't date often, being on tour is exhausting and when we aren't on tour, we're recording. Niall is the same way (the blonde one, by the way).

        I laugh at his comment about who is who. Wow, he really hates me doesn't he.

        Although, I have gotten my heart broken. I do write from personal experience. I break easily, it's a curse. Another reason I don't date very much. If you're worried about the way your boyfriend is treating you, he's probably not treating you right and you deserve much better for yourself. On the other hand, there's quite a few guys out there who aren't like me. I give my everything to my girl, whether she wants to accept it or not is on her. I worship her. I need her.

        I rolled my eyes. This guy is the biggest romantic in the book. Maybe this is a joke, a sick and cruel joke. Why would someone like him even take time out of his day to talk to me. 

        You're probably thinking I'm the perfect guy, like many girls who love my music do. I'm not perfect and I've fucked up a lot. It's kind of what happens when you give everything, you lose something in yourself. Does that make sense? Bloody hell, I'm rambling now aren't I?

        Unfortunately the thought had crossed my mind. He's gorgeous, his lyrics are beautiful. And that voice...that husky voice...He's right. The media will always portray the celebrities as perfection.

        I mean in all honesty, do you know how hard it is to upkeep this damn hair? I mean it's great when you have someone doing it for you, but when I'm on break I just want to chop it all off. But breaking the image is just as hard as you think it is.

        I whimpered, thinking about him cutting his hair. I loved his hair.

        Well then, this has gone on way too long. I guess I haven't really talked to anyone except for the guys on tour. Jamie, I hope I helped you in some way. (Unlikely.) 

        He's right, he didn't help me at all. He just made me want to know more about him, seeing this open side of him began to make me think he's more than what I see in the music videos.

        If you wish to reply, I'd appreciate it if you didn't reply here. I could get in quite a lot of trouble and I'd rather not. But, since I trust you. (I think) Here is my personal email,

        I read the email 3 times. Three times I ran the clustered words through my line of vision. I'm not going to lie, I may have fallen in love with Mr. Styles over the past few weeks. I thought about his odd trust in me, the things fans could do with this email. His personal email. He chose to give it to me. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and continued to read the last few lines.

        I look forward to hearing from you, (maybe) Jamie. 

        Harry

        A girlish grin spread over my face. Just Harry, that's it. Just Harry. I took a second to squeal like a fan girl and then brought myself back down to earth. 

        Then it hit me.

        I had to reply.

        Note:

        I know this story might suck a little. Or not, I don't know. I'm having a lot of fun with it though. I just write when I'm inspired to. Thank you for the few of you that have stumbled over this little clusterfuck of a story. You are awesome and beautiful and great. (: